Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

It got f*cking shotdown what does the plane or the airline company has to do with it? :awkney:

Its still dodgy im sorry ...... it really is  fine then :crossed: 2 incidents !!! this year that have been ridiculous that don't happen on good airlines

EDIT > it is 3 actually because i forgot about this http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/malaysia-airlines-jetliner-emergency-landing-article-1.1762789

Edited by high heeled fem

MonsterMum

BREAKING: Ukrainian armed forces not involved in Malaysian passenger plane being brought down: Interfax, quoting presidential press

Again: Ukrain will not admit they shot it down and say oops. Neither will the Russian seperatists obviously

Mr Josh

Again: Ukrain will not admit they shot it down and say oops. Neither will the Russian seperatists obviously

True

lego

They shot it down?! Idiots! This is so sad:(

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Mr Josh

Emergency Ministry official on site says body parts scattered around up to 15 km from crash site, at least 100 bodies seen

Horrible :ohno:

Red

They brought the plane down? :udidnt:

Hi I got bored of my old signature but I also don’t know what to put here

MonsterMum

Jonathan Beale Defence correspondent, BBC News: The only other possibility is for an aircraft at that height to be downed by a fighter carrying air-to-air missiles. The US will have access to satellite imagery that should be able to identify ultra-violet plumes if a long-range surface-to-air missile was fired.

Jonathan Beale Defence correspondent, BBC News:  A defence expert has told the BBC that shooting down a plane at 10,000 metres (9.7 miles) would have required a long-range surface-to-air missile - possibly guided by radar. That suggests it is unlikely it could have been downed by a portable air defence missile, or Manpad, which has a much shorter range.

malaysia_crash02_2978428e.jpg

malaysia_crash_2978427c.jpg

lego

Yeah they will never admit it.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

bionic

This is really sad. :(

But I don't think y'all need to worry about anything scary coming from it.

buy bionic

MonsterMum

This is really sad. :(

But I don't think y'all need to worry about anything scary coming from it.

My best guess is we'll never 100% know, both countries will never ever admit it.