Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

ZacharyMark

People are looting items from the debris wtf. So disrespectful, I would punch everyone in the face.

How can they do that?! Are they out of their minds?? I have no words for this...

So fukcing disrespectful

Where are the authorities?!?! wow...

Miky

I swear if I see another twink trying to be funny or posting sassy gifs I'mma lose it.

This is a tragedy. I'm afraid the consequences will be huge.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Guille

I hope they can get a conclussion this time. Something needs to be done, it should never happen again. :

Halle

They did NOT bring this plane down

300 people? :wtf: dead? :wtf:

they did bring the plane down. The plane had Ukrainian weapons on board so the russian as*holes brought the plane down and killed 300 people for some stupid weapons. + they say these stupid things afterwards like it's no big deal.

MonsterMum

Waah so many pictures on twitter. There's one even of a baby/todler still strapped in their seat upside down both arms spread...

It's like they are having a field trip over there. I would not dare to go close :ohno:

Envi

what a stupid thing to do. Russia is going down for sure

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Ziva

i read that there were over 80 kids on the plane

Me too :ohno: I hope it isn't true :Emo:

Guille

they did bring the plane down. The plane had Ukrainian weapons on board so the russian as*holes brought the plane down and killed 300 people for some stupid weapons. + they say these stupid things afterwards like it's no big deal.

How were they carrying Ukranian weapons? What is the point? Plus the planew as heading to Kuala Lumpur with no stops...

Envi

A Malaysian Airlines passenger plane has been shot down on the Russian-Ukraine border, killing all 295 people on board, according to a Ukrainian interior ministry official.

Flight MH17, which was carrying 280 passengers and 15 crew, was flying between Amsterdam and Kuala Lumpur after taking off at lunchtime today.

The Interfax news agency reported that the aircraft went missing near Donetsk, where pro-Russian rebels have been fighting Ukrainian government forces.

TV pictures from the scene showed a pall of smoke billowing into the sky apparently from the stricken aircraft.

Witnesses say body parts are scattered over a distance of 15km, suggesting the plane broke up in mid-air.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696161/BREAKING-NEWS-Malaysian-passenger-plane-carrying-295-people-crashes-Ukraine-near-Russian-border.html

article-2696161-1FBA229600000578-431_634

article-2696161-1FBA2DB700000578-851_634

Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Halle
How were they carrying Ukranian weapons? What is the point? Plus the planew as heading to Kuala Lumpur with no stops...
i meant that they thought it was the plane carrying the weapons. But why do they say these stupid things afterwards?