💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Harry Potter Ended 3 years ago today

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

:nooo:

It's ending for good? No more Hobbit movies? :udidnt:

No, the last one is coming in December (not September). Then the only other Tolkien book from Middle Earth that could actually become a movie is The CHildren Of Hurin but the rights belong to his son Christopher Tolkien and he doesn't give any other Tolkien works for movie adaptations.

ryhanna

3 years? Seriously? Iñ񂬩 my life is going by so fast. :emo:

I read that JK Rowling may be working on a prequel or a spin-off about Harry's son :excited2:

She better not. :crossed: It ended perfectly, please don't touch it again. 

No, the last one is coming in December (not September). Then the only other Tolkien book from Middle Earth that could actually become a movie is The CHildren Of Hurin but the rights belong to his son Christopher Tolkien and he doesn't give any other Tolkien works for movie adaptations.

Devastated :emo:

MonsterMarty

The theme park in Orlando is everything. I need to go back so badly to see the new section they opened with the Gringotts ride

PicklePower

That was such an emotional time :cry: I haven't read the books or anything and even I was emotional only because of the movies, so I can't imagine how the people who were crazy about the books felt :ohno: J.K. Rowling's work will continue anyway, I look forward to the new project that's set in the same world but not at the same time as the Harry Potter series :flutter:

What new project????????????? Gimme the info!!!!!!

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Highway10

it's sad to think kids these days won't get to experience the Harry Potter magic like we did :emo:

Harry Potter ended in 2007 for me. :(

My Dark Mark will last forever, though.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Archived