💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you feel if the next album was called "The Fame Factory"?

BritneysPinkWig

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It sounds more like a sub company for HAUS of GAGA :megaflop: 

I think Gaga's made it clear she's done talking about fame and wants to move on to deeper and more creative topics. I see space and experimental sounds being the theme of the next album...if anything Venus is the best hint to the next album :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

destructivelove

It sounds more like a sub company for HAUS of GAGA :megaflop:

I think Gaga's made it clear she's done talking about fame and wants to move on to deeper and more creative topics. I see space and experimental sounds being the theme of the next album...if anything Venus is the best hint to the next album :shrug:

I ****ing hope so. I want crazy space and underwater sounds, kinda like how b52's did like crazy vocal runs/noises but it made it so groovy and crazy. To me venus was ALOT like rock lobster, in a camp and structural sense. Even the bridge is similar and the whole repetition of one word. Tbh I'd love for her to just make an entire album inspired by b52. They are iconic. Kate and Cindy were the original wig & crazy costume wearing camp queens. They made experimental party music. I think there are a lot of similarities between them and gaga. Too tired to explain tho. I need a camp space album from her pleaseeeee

Wet Fire

At first I might feel sick of 'fame' but if the music is good then I won't mind at all.

TimisaMonster

I ****ing hope so. I want crazy space and underwater sounds, kinda like how b52's did like crazy vocal runs/noises but it made it so groovy and crazy. To me venus was ALOT like rock lobster, in a camp and structural sense. Even the bridge is similar and the whole repetition of one word. Tbh I'd love for her to just make an entire album inspired by b52. They are iconic. Kate and Cindy were the original wig & crazy costume wearing camp queens. They made experimental party music. I think there are a lot of similarities between them and gaga. Too tired to explain tho. I need a camp space album from her pleaseeeee

Let's blast off to a new dimension! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived