Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How would you feel if the next album was called "The Fame Factory"?

BritneysPinkWig

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I think The Fame Factory would be GREAT for a greatest hits album.

this

It's a good name but she needs to move on and push her boundaries from this fame + pop art discourse, it's a little tiring and repetitive at this point.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

destructivelove

This.

FACTORY... would be cool though

ooooo I like that name for an album!!! What would she be "'making" tho. Like what do u think the concept would be? (Wait I actually think FAME FACTORY would be an amazing title for the b-sides album she supposedly wants to make. Because it would incorporate all the albums from what she referred to as the beginning of her career. And which "made" her into the "famous" superstar that she is today)

destructivelove

I want her to explore death not fame. or maybe delve into religion and spirituality again like BTW.

I would wholeheartedly love an album about death, and what life is (besides just meaninglessly doing the same thing every day) and how we fear death, and how to become okay with the idea that we cannot change it. I would also love it to incorporate her views on/past experiences with suicide and depression and the darkness in her life. I know it's kind of a hodgepodge, but I truly believe an album like that could change and save fans lives. Moreso than even born this way did. Because it wouldn't only cater towards gay/misfit fans. Many people can't go a day without feeling suicidal or feeling as tho life is meaningless. I really think she could change the world so to speak if she did it masterfully

ShonfromBeyond

The fame theme peaked with the perfume launch tbqh. The majority of people I'd known before then who hate Gaga said they did not like her either because sh's always talking about fame, or because she's too "wierd". 

ByeBye49

Another album on fame would make the general public go crazy, they would think she wants to just be slaying like in 2009 and just want more and more attention.

The dark side of fame would be hypocritical of her since she has stated in interviews that there are no bad sides of fame, once again the general public would trash her for that.

Anything to do with the fame now would just ruin her reputation even more tbh  :noparty:

GagaObsession

As much as I would love to go back to the whole FAME side of things, I really think that should be kept alone and not rehashed. 

It holds a special place in Gaga history. 

i think that maybe a lot of influence for the next album comes from all the sh*t that happened last year

who knows how she can tie that with a theme though

Mama Ru

I would think she was running out of ideas tbh. It would be a great sarcastic name for her record label when she starts one though.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Tropico

GOD NO. PLEASE NO. RATHER NO THEME THAN CONTINUING FAME. :millie:

She's already done 3 projects based on Fame. I'd rather we leave it behind now. :wtf:

I'm excited to see what's next of the slaygenda of concepts. :popcorn:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived