Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any fans since Fame Monster?

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

Was a Fan during The Fame, a Stan during TFM, I knew of Gaga after watching the Love Game music video when it first came out

I can't even remember when I started liking her, but I remember being crazy when the telephone video was out so I guess I've loved her since at least then :emma: 

:)

LaLuna

I stanned since Papa-Paparazzi music video!

Same here :bunny:

I'm a late-Fame era, early-FM era monster :pawsup:

Fan during the Paparazzi era; full blown stan during TFM. I could still remember when one of my friends sent me an e-mail with the link of the Bad Romance music video. And I was blown away! So much memories!  :giveup:

Applause

I started stanning early. I started with Just Dance. I didn't know this site existed until last year though. :toofunny:

Xalser

Nickypie101

Meeee I loved poker face fell in love with the paparazzi VMA perfomance bought the fame in 2009 then waited for the fame monster this was when I was 10 or 11 then I went to the monster ball tour and now my artrave date is in 1.5 weeks so I've been a Stan for 4 or 5 years now

Nickypie101

Meeee I loved poker face fell in love with the paparazzi VMA perfomance bought the fame in 2009 then waited for the fame monster this was when I was 10 or 11 then I went to the monster ball tour and now my artrave date is in 1.5 weeks so I've been a Stan for 4 or 5 years now

JOROMonster

I HAVE ARRIVED! 

tumblr_mdp7ikrZzF1ql5yr7o1_r3_250.gif

Well technically she first triggered my interest when I heard Just Dance back in September of 2008. I still remember that day perfectly. I followed her a little bit from then on, Then when the Poker Face video came out  :nooo: . After a while I saw LoveGame video on MTV before school one morning I just kept loving her even more. That Summer of 2009 Paparazzi slayed me. I didn't become a full on stan until after the VMAs when I accepted Gaga as my Savior in the name of Pop Music. After the VMAs I made my twitter and followed her and just gotten more intense everyday forward. I watched Bad Romance everyday before going to bed until the Telephone video. :oops:  

Aguinaga09

I became a fan during the Paparazzi era <3 I started stanning after the '09 VMA's  :legend:

Hexxx

I was hooked during TFM.

I became a fan during the Paparazzi era <3 I started stanning after the '09 VMA's :legend:

this
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

ARTPOPHooker96

I became a fan @ the Poker Face video and I became obsessed with her during Paparazzi and the rest is history  :yes:  :monsterpaw:

Archived