💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

At What Moment Did You Realize You Had a Gaga-Obsession?

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Microscope

When I kept on wanting to know what she was doing and googling her every day

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

When I had a dream one night with Gaga in it, back somewhere in 2010.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

GagaisHotAF

I thought she was cool in 6th grade when she first came out. Then I obsessed over her in 7th grade with Bad Romance and TFM singles. I really thought that singles were the only music artists had and I didn't realize they had albums  :toofunny: I hung a pic of her in my locker in 7th grade and people called me Man Gaga. Then in 8th grade when Judas was released when it came on the radio he was like "THIS IS OFFENSIVE I AM CHRISTIAN" And he would change it and I would get pissed. Then a few weeks before Applause I became obsessed. And after Applause was released I bought all her albums on iTunes and listened to them.  

Probably on Grindr

When the Aura demo leaked & Applause came out. When I first heard the Aura demo, it intrigued me so much.. it was such a unique sounding song and I found myself listening to it over and over and soon realized how great it was. Then I heard Applause, didn't feel it too much first listen but found myself putting the song on repeat with Aura everyday :legend:

I was 100% completely hooked after the Swinefest happened, I got all the audio clips from the songs on my phone and it was the only thing I listened to for weeks.

eifulien

I guess I realised my obsession by registering here. But, honestly, it took me almost a year to figure that out! 

It was last year's iTunes Festival that really got me. I was at work and saw the whole SWINEFEST uploaded so I decided to download it and watch it because I was bored as F (at the time I was a security/doorman but I was substituting only; it wasn't my permanent job but the shifts were 12 hours).  :laughga:

So the Aura performance really freezed me. :giveup:  And then ARTPOP & Swine finished me completely. And well the rest is history.

During the Fame & Fame Monster I had only heard the singles and watched the videos. I liked them but that was it. I started valuing Gaga as an artist after I listened to Born This Way. I loved the album and I already knew that this woman was more than a gimmicky costume but didn't really bother to search for more apart from listening to the album (MAN she came to my country during the BTWB but I didn't attend  :smh:)

Aaaaand then came the announcement of ARTPOP, Applause, Swinefest and November 2013....  :legend: ARTPOP FOREVER

P.S. I'm a living example that there are people who got hooked on Gaga during the ARTPOP era  :ohwell: 

HORRORHOLIC

One night at a local carnival. Bad Romance came on and I just stopped and stood there listening to it. I was just standing there in the middle of all the people walking by and bright lights flashing in my own world for the entire song. I must have looked crazy or something. 

Guy Above You

When I spent over £100 on Gaga merch two years ago. :megaflop:

Allison M

When I sat in my room on my laptop all day for like 3 days straight and watched all of her music videos(JD, PF, EH EH, BDR, LG) interviews, performances and Gagavisions.

Tropico

I realized I was obsessed when I tried to copy everything in the Applause video as it played... And people were there... I even dropped to the floor. :toofunny:

And also that same day I got excited because I realized Gaga and I have similar shoulder blades and our dones aren't too different... WTF? I never cared about any other persons bones in my life. From that day forth I started looking very carefully at peoples cheek bones and I kinda like my b---hy teacher because she has similar cheek bones to Gaga. :sharon: :sharon:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SlaeUrAnus

Bad Romance secured my love for her.

I was just obsessed with the video.

In my messy era.

Archived