Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doctor Who Official Season 8 Trailer Released

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Altair

Ugh this old fart is not the doctor.

Old doctor + corny plots = no thank you.

... Whatever. I'll probably end up getting addicted to it again anyways.

ItsTommyBitch

Im still not warmed up to him, but his voice is actually pretty great :party:

Maybe its because hes the first recent Doctor I don't want to **** me senseless.....

:hor:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Prometheus

Ugh this old fart is not the doctor.

Old doctor + corny plots = no thank you.

... Whatever. I'll probably end up getting addicted to it again anyways.

Same.  :dies:

PicklePower

I watched the 1st episode of the first season and part of the second episode, it didn't seem to good. Does it get better later on?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Phoenix

And while I was watching this trailer, if there was no daleks and tardis in it, I would never say it's a trailer for a new Doctor Who season. :ohwell:

💎

Prometheus

And while I was watching this trailer, if there was no daleks and tardis in it, I would never say it's a trailer for a new Doctor Who season. :ohwell:

The Daleks are an old and reoccurring enemy. Can we please get a new arch nemesis please?

Miel

I watched the 1st episode of the first season and part of the second episode, it didn't seem to good. Does it get better later on?

From what I've heard, the first few seasons of the reboot (with 9 and 10) are pretty good. 11 has gotten mixed reviews, not because of the acting, but because of the new main writer/showrunner (Steven Moffat)- though, that's when the popularity skyrocketed, I think.

3 points in and ready for more

FRANK1991

yes yes yes it's coming!!!!!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Phoenix

The Daleks are an old and reoccurring enemy. Can we please get a new arch nemesis please?

Exterminate ! ! ! 

:laughga:

💎

Archived