Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Nash Grier Kisses Gay Fan

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Dunk96

That doesn't prove he isn't homophobic. :lmao:

If anyone actually accepts that as "proof"... :lmao:

He is just trying to restore his brand. I'm personally not falling for his bull****, but anyone can go ahead and love him if they want. I never will because he is the type of person I don't **** with. :ohwell:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It's a sad society we live in when you can be famous for nothing and there are people with actual talent waiting in the shadows.

Girrr

Sincere or not, I hope his damage control attempts will send a message to other homophobic teenage boys. I personally dislike Nash for reasons other than his idiotic comments.

CoolTrainerTerry

Am i the only one who doesn't know who this Nash is ? :smh:

I have no freaking clue, either. I hear people talking about him all the time, but I don't care enough to look him up.

MahoganySnitch

it wasn't once tho and he apologized, and he did it again

BsDXosFIgAArm0V.jpg

and he's also racist

BsQUfTBCEAMrE3j.jpg

What a grade-A douche. I'm sorry, but no. 

JaggedMonster

Am i the only one who doesn't know who this Nash is ? :smh:

I have no Idea who he is

It's a sad society we live in when you can be famous for nothing and there are people with actual talent waiting in the shadows.

Batwings

EDIT: tumblr_n8ijjzGskF1t6cgq9o1_500.jpg

trash grier tbh  :ohwell:

NOW he's trying to copy Gaga with a Dumpster Dress? When will it be enough, Nash? WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!

:derpga:

Vernier

The fact that he literally got where he is just by being "cute" and having blue eyes makes me a bit sad for humanity. I hope when the 12-15 yr old tweens that worship him grow up, they'll look back and realize how utterly stupid they were :smh:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Disregard

He could post a pic of himself with a dick in his mouth and I would still think he's either a self-hating queer or, more likely, the fame***** that he actually is, simply desperate to preserve that status by any means.

Archived