šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

What do i wear

badgalriri

Featured Posts

badgalriri

Honestly i wasn't sure where to put this thread... but like i just need a quick answer.

Ā 

My ARTRAVE is tonight and i'm doing the Rick Genest skeleton makeup for the show but i don't know what to wear. i don't really feel like wearing a long sleeve shirt and a tie and black pants. It's gonna be hot af outside and hot af inside too. and i'll be uncomfortable.

Ā 

Ā 

what else can i do?

A thong.Ā 

Ā 

That's it :yes:

Ā 

:legend:

Ā 

Ā 

But seriously, something that looks stylish yet comfortable! The whole Rick Genest theme might be complemented by some vibrant colours in contrast :shrugs:

amenART

meaning

White shirt and Black trousersĀ 

keep it simple you don't want it to upstage the makeupĀ 

Do the Rick make up all over your body and go naked :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anomaly

Honestly i wasn't sure where to put this thread... but like i just need a quick answer.

Ā 

My ARTRAVE is tonight and i'm doing the Rick Genest skeleton makeup for the show but i don't know what to wear. i don't really feel like wearing a long sleeve shirt and a tie and black pants. It's gonna be hot af outside and hot af inside too. and i'll be uncomfortable.

Ā 

Ā 

what else can i do?

Ā 

If you're doing the Rick Genest thing, you can easily work with the wardrobe. Instead of wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, wear a white long sleeve shirt with a collar (you know, kind of dressy), but cut the sleeves off and unbutton the top three buttons. Then wear a black tie around the collar, but leave the tie loose. For the pants you can either wear black shorts or long black pants, depending on how warm you feel. Finish it off with black boots, and you're good to go! You'll still look dressy and resemble the Rick Genest look, but you'll have appropriated the outfit to be ready to rave in, and you won't sweat your balls off like you would have if you actually wore a suit. :yes:

badgalriri

White shirt and Black trousersĀ 

keep it simple you don't want it to upstage the makeupĀ 

you right. hm

Ā 

If you're doing the Rick Genest thing, you can easily work with the wardrobe. Instead of wearing a black long-sleeve shirt, wear a white long sleeve shirt with a collar (you know, kind of dressy), but cut the sleeves off and unbutton the top three buttons. Then wear a black tie around the collar, but leave the tie loose. For the pants you can either wear black shorts or long black pants, depending on how warm you feel. Finish it off with black boots, and you're good to go! You'll still look dressy and resemble the Rick Genest look, but you'll have appropriated the outfit to be ready to rave in, and you won't sweat your balls off like you would have if you actually wore a suit. :yes:

Ā 

lol i don't have long white sleeve shirt or black boots!!!

monsterdreams

I'd say maybe black with some bright colours that are similar to the makeup

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

badgalriri

I'd say maybe black with some bright colours that are similar to the makeup

bright colors??? the makeup is black and white???

can u explain

RAMROD

be punk. The skeleyon face fit for any style, just rock it proud!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Anomaly

lol i don't have long white sleeve shirt or black boots!!!

Ā 

You've still got time to go buy some. :classy:

badgalriri

You've still got time to go buy some. :classy:

:lmao:

Ā 

girl i have 6 dollars to my name

Archived