Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HP: Stop Listening To 'Fancy' And Start Listening To Charli XCX

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

Have you listened to her debut album 'True Romance'? 

yes! i have it on my phone! love nuclear seasons, stay away, and you(ha ha ha)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

TBH I only like the rap parts , there is a version without charli called LEAVE IT , yea different song title but same stuff , I prefer that version to be honest , the chorus is too mainstream and basic for me

TBH I only like the rap parts , there is a version without charli called LEAVE IT , yea different song title but same stuff , I prefer that version to be honest , the chorus is too mainstream and basic for me

Ive heard it, Leave it wouldn't have smashed like Fancy did which is the exact point of the article, it's so bland without Charli's part

LordDisick

Ive heard it, Leave it wouldn't have smashed like Fancy did which is the exact point of the article, it's so bland without Charli's part

i didnt know you were psychic too?!  :worship:

i didnt know you were psychic too?!  :worship:

the difference is, that Leave it sounds really blend and un-catchy without Charli's part which is why it wouldn't have smashed imo. Now stay out of my mentions 

LordDisick

the difference is, that Leave it sounds really blend and un-catchy without Charli's part which is why it wouldn't have smashed imo. Now stay out of my mentions 

whether a song smashes or not now days is so unpredictable so no

we have no idea if it wouldve smashed or not, so stop

DrewStevens

This is so stupid and probably written by someone who is pressed by Iggy's success.

Fancy is a hit because it is the perfect generic song. Every part of the song is catchy and the promo was perfect.

Fancy is a well done product and Iggy has a great marketing campaign. Fancy is #1 but Iggy is everywhere and you can't deny it.

Charli's amazing, but her solo stuff is loads better than her collaborations. You (Ha Ha Ha)>>>

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Paper Planes

The author of this article seems so pressed :rip:

Charli's got spunk and attitude, but I wouldn't say she's the best out there. Plus, her solo career is starting to pick up with "Boom Clap."

delete it fat

Cody Draco

Charli >>>> Iggy and I'm not a fan of either of them. Charli made Fancy what it is and this is coming from someone who hates the song. :ohwell:

gagaisitalian

No. Iggy Azalea is great imo and I listen to it because of her. I actually didn't like Charlie in it originally but I got used to it. I'm like the 1% who feels like this lol.

I agree.

Clocked. Charli has been on repeat in my playlist before I knew Iggy existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38&feature=kp

I've been rooting for her for years.

I thought Charli produced Icona Pop's "I Love It" So that's her singing in the song also with Icona Pop?

Archived