Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel artRave threatened

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

dy2light

well... ask them?

They update their FBs regularly. So far they've been ok, but this situation is so quickly moving and changing that anything could happen at any moment.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dy2light

Israel's army gives the families that live there a few warning alerts before they bombing Gaza (*Hamas doesn't), and you should watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZEzbT0H1s

And I hope that Gaga won't cancel the show, its suppose to be my first show ever.  :(

*fixed

More on this: The IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) specifically target known terrorist bases of operations. Hamas uses innocent civilians' homes, workplaces, etc. as locations for this kind of thing, unfortunately, so the IDF has no choice (in this approach, that is) but to eliminate the terrorist sites. They try to minimize civilian casualties by sending warning notices very shortly before they attack, so that any innocents can escape harm.

And I really hope that you get to see her perform in Tel Aviv!! More importantly, though, be safe <3

Bazaar

*fixed

More on this: The IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) specifically target known terrorist bases of operations. Hamas uses innocent civilians' homes, workplaces, etc. as locations for this kind of thing, unfortunately, so the IDF has no choice (in this approach, that is) but to eliminate the terrorist sites. They try to minimize civilian casualties by sending warning notices very shortly before they attack, so that any innocents can escape harm.

And I really hope that you get to see her perform in Tel Aviv!! More importantly, though, be safe <3

Thank you!  :hug:

ItsTommyBitch

In my opinion it was wrong to schedule a concert in Israel.

If I would be an artist, I would never ever play in a country, which is since an eternity in a "state of war"!

And also no shows in countries, who don't fully support human rights and fundamental freedoms of their citizens.

I kind of agree with this, but at the same time, think of the kids who are oppressed. Meeting someone like Gaga or even seeing her in person/in concert could do wonders for them :giveup: I think shes very inspirational and could motivate these people who are denied rights/freedoms, etc etc.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Mama Ru
i probably wouldn't want to visit a country that does things like thishttps://vine.co/v/MPUbqH5ehAZ
This is going to start a big ol' argument in this thread now.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

noa234

10492174_10204486231059251_7963722018667

to my friends around the world - this is what we suffer every day! missiles lunched from Gaza to all over israel including Tel Aviv! u can see here a mother protecting her child like a lion (Unlike the mothers of these terrorists who are raising them from age 0 to kill israelis), and a child who was born to this kind of reailty that no child should suffer. THIS IS THE TRUTH, dont believe to any false reports.

The recent flare-up of violence in Israel threatens to take a toll on the nation's concert and television industries.

Concerts first: Israel is having a relatively epic year for hosting musicians, as acts such as The Rolling Stones, Justin Timberlake and The Prodigy have already swung by for huge concerts in Tel Aviv. The rest of the summer's schedule is just as impressive: Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Cee Lo Green and the Backstreet Boys all have gigs lined up for then ear future. Cancellation for any of the dates would result in huge losses. Backstreet sold out its first concert so easily that it scheduled an additional two dates, which are also at risk.

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/7454/20140710/violence-israel-threatens-lady-gaga-lana-del-rey-backstreet-boys.htm

According to this violence in Israel may threaten numerous concerts including artRave.

If I would be an artist, I would never ever play in a country, which is since an eternity in a "state of war"!

And also no shows in countries, who don't fully support human rights and fundamental freedoms of their citizens.

sorry but Israel is a big source of wars in the world not because Gaza killed 3 guys, Israel will  kill a whole city full of innocent people pleaaase gaga don't think about visiting Israel cause you are an Icon of PEACE. #Peace

But the date is in September, that's still some time?

It would be over by then.

Not according to the book of revelations. :coffee:

Jjang

10492174_10204486231059251_7963722018667

to my friends around the world - this is what we suffer every day! missiles lunched from Gaza to all over israel including Tel Aviv! u can see here a mother protecting her child like a lion (Unlike the mothers of these terrorists who are raising them from age 0 to kill israelis), and a child who was born to this kind of reailty that no child should suffer. THIS IS THE TRUTH, dont believe to any false reports.

This post is bull****.

they aren't being raised to kill Israelis, you are being raised thinking all Palestinians are terrorists, like most of Israel.

Its bad enough you have stolen their land and yet you still have the nerve to call them terrorists when statistics by ISRAELI media shows that 91 Palestinians were killed, 600 were heavily injured VS. none from the Israeli side, CLEARLY you can notice which side is really suffering.

and it looks like that number is going to increase in the following weeks.

monstereo

This post is bull****.

they aren't being raised to kill Israelis, you are being raised thinking all Palestinians are terrorists, like most of Israel.

Its bad enough you have stolen their land and yet you still have the nerve to call them terrorists when statistics by ISRAELI media shows that 91 Palestinians were killed, 600 were heavily injured VS. none from the Israeli side, CLEARLY you can notice which side is really suffering.

and it looks like that number is going to increase in the following weeks.

mte

people need to educate themselves.

Jjang

The attacks on Israel from the Palestinian side (Hamas) cause this much damage :

10539232_712115562157978_591310557428104

Shocking in comparison of what Israel is doing, right?

Yeah cause I'm sure the little monsters are responsible

wow you're the second person to say that and i have absolutely no idea why. i answered this already. of course they're not. and if you note, i did not say that.

Archived