Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Toronto Star artRAVE Review: "Lady Gaga dazzles with glitzy spectacle"

heavyMetalGAGA

Featured Posts

They totally nailed it with this article ! This review is perfect. Finally someone speaks out against the media overeaction ! I'm proud to be Canadian.

Miranda Sings

I think I just got a third degree burn from the steaming hot tea they just served  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

JaggedMonster

"One could sense a media backlash coming even before the iffy reviews of ARTPOP started trickling in. Gaga enjoyed an uncommonly good, out-of-the-gate run as a rare critical and commercial darling pretty much from the moment The Fame dropped in 2008, so it was almost preordained that the same chattering machine that so quickly elevated her to superstar status would eventually turn against her. Pop will always eat itself."

I knew that the media had this planned out :coffee:

Jewels n Drugs

:tea:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

L E O

I think I just got a third degree burn from the steaming hot tea they just served  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

Emvee
“Lady Gaga doing just fine†makes for a boring headline, after all; it’s much more titillating to, say, pit her latest album against Katy Perry’s in a nonsense competition for higher first-week sales or to complain that ARTPOP lacks obvious singles  two recurring narrative strands that have nothing to do with “art†at all in the first place and that also fail to recognize that Gaga might be aiming for something a little more durable with her music these days than a passing acquaintance with the top of the pop charts.

christ :giveup:

drAGG dem

Archived