Featured Posts

Rat Boy

Slay! When will BEYONCE?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day

That's why the Pop Girls are much better.

Even 68 years old are still having hit albums after 50 odd year career. Guess who I am talking about :staymad:

Together You And I!

Sugarfall

Makes Britney Jean look like 21! We shall all thank robin for making everyone look succesful :whitney:

Dangerous Man

what a shameful number :rip:

will it reach a hundred copies at the end?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Tropico

I feel really bad about Paula and him. He doesn't seem like a real sensitive guy but he must be extremely passionate about her and they've been together for most of life for God's sake. I can't imagine how you could go on without someone who's stood by you for that long. And that line "I'm gonna win my girl back" sounds so hopeful it's kinda sad. :noparty::ohno:

But about the album sales... Why are y'all happy about this? I can actually kinda get the Katy bashing because there's a reason to it but why RT? Am I missing something? :huh:

But tbh these album sales are kinda funny but mostly TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! :lmao:

Mariah even looks like she's successful rn (don't come for me little mariahers)

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

disneyhigh

Bless Robin Thicke for making everyone else look like a smash hit this year. Music industry comeback, y'all.  :gaga:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

Harry

I feel really bad about Paula and him. He doesn't seem like a real sensitive guy but he must be extremely passionate about her and they've been together for most of life for God's sake. I can't imagine how you could go on without someone who's stood by you for that long. And that line "I'm gonna win my girl back" sounds so hopeful it's kinda sad. :noparty::ohno:

Yeah it's all very sad but I find it hard to feel sympathy

Robinthickemiroor74.jpg

robin-thicke-cheating-3.jpg

Tropico

Yeah it's all very sad but I find it hard to feel sympathy

Robinthickemiroor74.jpg

robin-thicke-cheating-3.jpg

O M G. :udidnt::omg:

This is bad.

But I still kinda wish they get back together and RT gets his act together. I mean... If they've been together for 21 years I just think it's a shame to see all that fall apart. :cry:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Michael

:deadbanana:

all these reports of the floppage could actually count as promo :applause: coming for that #1 smash next week!!!

Harry

O M G. :udidnt::omg:

This is bad.

But I still kinda wish they get back together and RT gets his act together. I mean... If they've been together for 21 years I just think it's a shame to see all that fall apart. :cry:

It is a shame, but at the end of the day it's his fault. It's not like it was just one time, either. And those two incidents are just the ones caught on camera, imagine what more he did behind closed doors & when he was travelling? It's like he suddenly had this huge hit so thought he was king and just slept with every woman that threw themselves at him, despite the fact he has a wife and son. I have a huge problem with this album because he's grovelling to Paula like he's the victim, but she's surely the one that has been through the most pain in this situation. And to make it worse he's making it all very public. I feel so bad for her.

Valextra

I'm not surprised with these numbers tbh, he was clearly the case in which THE SONG (Blurred Lines) has sold the singer last year and not the opposite how it should be. 

iQ2aZn33ncWQL.gif

Giorno Giovanna

britwtf9fu9w.gif britney jean did not flop!!!!!

OT: mess :rip:

smokney2.gif

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Archived