💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NY Post drags Katy Perry and her Prismatic Tour

yxi

Featured Posts

Haroon

:smh:

Actually, the opposite would happen. Just like what happens when Gaga does get bad reviews and bad press- the trolls, disillusioned fans and little meltdowners would be allowed free reign to further criticize and slam Gaga on her own fanboard! Criticizing Gaga is the favorite past time around here. Criticizing Gaga is MORE than okay on GGD, so it should be okay to do the same for other artists.

Criticising any artist is fine if done correctly and maturely :yes: I'm not against people speaking out against Katy or Miley or Gaga or anyone for that matter :shrug: The problem is the way some thrive on bad reviews of artists they don't enjoy, it becomes a sick piranha free-for-all :ohno:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

No offense but I thought this review was the most honest unbiased thing I've read about Katy Perry in a long time.

Just remember ArtRave's New York concert was reviewed also when she was there.

That reviewer dragged Gaga even worse in some respects than Katy here considering Gaga is supposed to be more talented and deeper and a better performer than Katy. I take one review with a grain of salt and look at the bulk of the reviews averaged out on a tour.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-ball-tour-hits-msg-article-1.1791301

It's actually really upsetting how people are celebrating another artist being given a harshly negative review :wtf: If this was about Gaga then it'd automatically be dismissed :eww: Seems like if it's an insulting criticism of anyone either than Gaga then it's okay :smh:

This.

PopBitch

It's actually really upsetting how people are celebrating another artist being given a harshly negative review :wtf: If this was about Gaga then it'd automatically be dismissed :eww: Seems like if it's an insulting criticism of anyone other than Gaga then it's okay :smh:

This. I can see KatyCats now after lurking and reading this rushing over to their site to post both reviews from Rolling Stone Magazine of the tours, giving Katy's tour mostly praise as a great pop concert and mostly critical of Lady Gaga's tour. Tit for Tat can go on forever, and what's the point?

Whispering

Criticising any artist is fine if done correctly and maturely :yes: I'm not against people speaking out against Katy or Miley or Gaga or anyone for that matter :shrug: The problem is the way some thrive on bad reviews of artists they don't enjoy, it becomes a sick piranha free-for-all :ohno:

I agree.

Your original point, however, was that a bad review for Gaga would be dismissed and that hasn't been the case at GGD. There are many "fans" that move in immediately to back up the bad review in a piranna free-for-all type way.

Also, you stated that criticism for any artist "other than Gaga is okay" and that's not correct either. The same exact things are said about Gaga that are said about other artists. Gaga isn't a special case here on her own fanboard.

Haroon

I agree.

Your original point, however, was that a bad review for Gaga would be dismissed and that hasn't been the case at GGD. There are many "fans" that move in immediately to back up the bad review in a piranna free-for-all type way.

Also, you stated that criticism for any artist "other than Gaga is okay" and that's not correct either. The same exact things are said about Gaga that are said about other artists. Gaga isn't a special case here on her own fanboard.

I generalised too much then :dies: My apologies :ohno: I've seen times when Gaga's gotten a bad review and people have just straight up insulted the publication and become defensive and hostile :emma: My main point overall is that the piranha mentality isn't good when it's towards any artist, and that finding solace in an artist recieving a bad review isn't healthy at all :noparty:

Valextra

Drag? It's totally true.

No offense but I thought this review was the most honest unbiased thing I've read about Katy Perry in a long time.

Totally.

Whispering

I don't like seeing anybody get "dragged." What if this had been about Gaga? Would everybody still be loving it?

Well, tbh, a bunch of the "fans" who automatically made this review and thread about Gaga's fans, would be the ones jumping in with the positive affirmations towards a negative artRave review. The ones who complain about Gaga fans in every entertainment thread are the ones who are the first to criticize everything that Gaga does. Coincidence? I doubt it... :)  ;)

Knife

I wonder if she'd get the same sort of criticism if she decided to play up her s-x appeal instead of going for the candy-land, childish act.

lego

Can Katy fans stop bringing Gaga into this? She has nothing to do with it.

Also Gaga got so much negative **** from the media, we are used to it, it's time for some others to be called out on their bs.

FreePalestine

Archived