Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NY Post drags Katy Perry and her Prismatic Tour

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Exactly. She's not an obviously older woman trying to act like a teenager (see: Mariah Carey), she actually fits the part in every way (i.e. looks, her material, her public image). Her songs are actually good and catchy and her show is fun and entertaining. :awkney:

AND can society stop acting like because a woman's divorced she should give up on her life and join a nunnery? This is 2014.

Tell 'em! :applause:

monketsharona

Honestly I think people are going to get tired of her childish things... We can already see it through the Brithday flop (video + sales)

She announced a more mature album and we have the contrary. I love Katy Perry, but now I'm waiting for more than what she gave us until now. 

Joaco95

This is why I hate GGD lately.

So many pressed souls about Katy

Idk why you guys keep saying 'yas'

Katy is getting that promo while Gaga is taking pictures of Asia :ohwell:

Exactly. She's not an obviously older woman trying to act like a teenager (see: Mariah Carey), she actually fits the part in every way (i.e. looks, her material, her public image). Her songs are actually good and catchy and her show is fun and entertaining. :awkney:

AND can society stop acting like because a woman's divorced she should give up on her life and join a nunnery? This is 2014.

Nick1495

At her show here in Ft. Lauderdale everyone was loving it. She even admitted to being a teenager inside.

She also admitted that she knows she won't always be #1 on the charts and that she hates that facts :lmao:

I don't like seeing anybody get "dragged." What if this had been about Gaga? Would everybody still be loving it?

mcphee

It is true though  :shrug:

People are starting to catch on, her ARTPOP era IS coming if she doesn't change things up for her next album. People are bored of the generic bubblegum popstar persona now. :coffee:

Yanko

i dont know if i really care or not RUaDuh5.gif it works for her aretha2.gif

her fans are 12 to 18 average so i see no problem reallybey.gif if you dont like the music dont listen to itBENoH.gif just like me CqNJG.gif

monsterdreams

She does need to mature but this May be a little harsh :shrug:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

JaggedMonster

i dont know if i really care or not RUaDuh5.gif it works for her aretha2.gif

her fans are 12 to 18 average so i see no problem really if you dont like the music dont listen to itBENoH.gif just like me CqNJG.gif

True,but her fans are going to grow up sooner then latter

Yanko

True,but her fans are going to grow up sooner then latter

why do you care? BENoH.gif

i mean she cant even sing her own songs why do you care? BENoH.gif let her do her thing. this dragging katy is so 2013  N5bUb.gif

JaggedMonster

why do you care? BENoH.gif

i mean she cant even sing her own songs why do you care? BENoH.gif let her do her thing. this dragging katy is so 2013  N5bUb.gif

Im just saying

Archived