💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NY Post drags Katy Perry and her Prismatic Tour

yxi

Featured Posts

chiuga

No offense but I thought this review was the most honest unbiased thing I've read about Katy Perry in a long time.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houdini

i actually like this tour, it's modern, well done, the lightening and visual are great, the stage is great and it lefts a very expensive and polish impression.

and for her behaviour, don't forget her average fan is between 13 to 18 so

Chromatislaps

No offense but I thought this review was the most honest unbiased thing I've read about Katy Perry in a long time.

yes most reviews seem to favor her, its time for some honest criticism as well..

djBuffoon

So basically, what some of you are saying is, "Who cares how misguided or inadequate the work is, as long as she's slaying?"

really.gif

SlayedForTheGod

The people defending her with sales need to stop. It's not about that really. Well not in this case. If she continues she will be like Britney Spears. No one will respect her as a musical icon if doesn't class it up. It's about INTEGRITY. 

Whispering

Idk why you guys keep saying 'yas'

Katy is getting that promo while Gaga is taking pictures of Asia  :ohwell:

It is a review. Gaga gets the same after every concert, as well.

They both get this "promo" from concert reviews.

lego

"ññ‚¬Å“I have blue hair now, kids,ññ‚¬ she screamed at one juncture. Even the kids knew that this was not much of a reason to get excited."

:lmao:

FreePalestine

RBNLM

So basically, what some of you are saying is, "Who cares how misguided or inadequate the work is, as long as she's slaying?"

really.gif

It's not about the quality anymore...

It is a review. Gaga gets the same after every concert, as well.

They both get this "promo" from concert reviews.

They better give it :creepflop:

Juanjo

Dragged and clocked. So glad the media is starting to see the lack of maturity and content in her "work." Her "success" is definitely not reflected amongst critics and the GP. She's a completely fabricated product.

Michael
Perry seemed less like a pop star than a schoolgirl after too much soda.

omg despose of ha :deadbanana:

bionic

I don't understand why they're not taking into account that youthful is Katy's aesthetic :huh: Why would she change her aesthetic if it's obviously working for her? :smh: At the end of the day it's still an amazing and polished show :shrug:

Exactly. She's not an obviously older woman trying to act like a teenager (see: Mariah Carey), she actually fits the part in every way (i.e. looks, her material, her public image). Her songs are actually good and catchy and her show is fun and entertaining. :awkney:

AND can society stop acting like because a woman's divorced she should give up on her life and join a nunnery? This is 2014.

buy bionic

Archived