💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your parents' favourite Gaga songs

Benji

Featured Posts

Well when I went to the artRAVE with my dad I asked him what song he's most excited to hear and he said "let's dance"..........

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom has been a stan of Madonna since she was a teenager. So when I show a video of a performence of Gaga she goes "Gaga copies Madonna!" or "Madonna did that earlier!" etc.

However she likes to listen to Gaga and her fave is MJH but I'm not gonna tell her that song is about smoking pot  :spin:

And my dad loves the songs that are a mix of rock and electro pop (BTW basically) 

Miel

My father doesn't necessarily like her, but we have the MB MSG DVD, and he called her performance of Speechless beautiful. I think he likes that song overall. He also really like Yoü and I (in general, but he also loved it from the DVD lol).

My mother really likes Venus (particularly the "take me to your planet" prechorus, idk why) and The Edge of Glory.

Well when I went to the artRAVE with my dad I asked him what song he's most excited to hear and he said "let's dance"..........

:giveup:

3 points in and ready for more

Paper Gangsta

Mum: Venus (she adores Venus), Judas, Paparazzi, Money Honey (hahaha), Dance in the Dark, Telephone.

Dad: MANiCURE, G.U.Y, The Edge of Glory, You And I, Marry the Night.

Your mum is flawless

Rivington St

My mom loves Gypsy and Judas, but she thinks Gaga is a weirdo and sometimes talks bad about her. My dad pretends to loves all her songs just to sympathize with me (we don't have a good relation) and I know that because he told to my brother how can I listen to her and my brother told me  :teehee:

My mom likes Poker Face because she doesn't know any other :smh:

My dad just respects her theatricality :laughga:

My mum likes:-

Eh, Eh

Teeth

Marry The Night

Applause

Just Dance

The Edge of Glory

Sexxx Dreams

She prefers TF&TFM to BTW&ARTPOP, she thinks ARTPOP is her worst album yet and HATES Jewels N Drugs

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

MonsterOfSpain

My mom loves Yoü and I, The Edge of Glory, Born This Way, Do What U Want, Applause... she really likes her, she's almost a fan!

My dad sometimes sings out loud DWUW, TEOG and Poker Face it's embarassing lmao.

My mom likes Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way (she has the Grammy performance audio in the pen drive she uses at the car), TEOG and Hair. I don't think my dad knows any international song from this century.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

crownlessking

Your mum is flawless

Hahah, my Mum said the song is like some sort of hippie/being-high experience, which I feel is pretty accurate.

Archived