💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Shortening, Our Fault?

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

Computer

I didn't know she made this change...  YAAASS I love it!  Judas and TEOG can stay.  :party:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I'd rather she didn't cut Mary Jane Holland but I'm happy that TEOG and Judas are on the setlist now

I'm so glad Mary Jane Flopland and Fashion got cut.

Two of the most basic tracks she ever recorded.

So happy they got replaced by the SLAYAGE that is Judas and The Edge Of Glory. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

:awkney: there are THREE BTW songs, and only one of them is the full song. :awkney: so try again.

More like artRave: The Monster Ball tbqh.

:awkney: there are THREE TFM songs and only one of them is the full song. :awkney:

NewUsername

I would trade Just Dance and Telephone to get MJH and Fashion! back  :redface: . It's normal that after some albums you can't/shouldn't perform ALL your hits anymore. Poker Face and Bad Romance should always still be included, though (which happily is the case).

PatrickMonster

I didn't know she made this change...  YAAASS I love it!  Judas and TEOG can stay.   :party:

wow do you like 30 seconds of TEOG and 1 minute long Judas more than Fashion!, Cake and MJH?  :confused:

Computer

wow do you like 30 seconds of TEOG and 1 minute long Judas more than Fashion!, Cake and MJH? :confused:

I don't enjoy MJH and I find the chair dance boring. Fashion! was good but it wasn't in full either.

I didn't know she cut Cake, that kind of sucks. I don't know...

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

LadyGagaStan93

I think it has to do with her hip. It seems like she's shortening songs not just removing them for the sake of. I really hope that's not the case but it makes more sense than her thinking that removing songs and adding a chorus of TEOG/1 minute of Judas is going to help anything..

GagaDragon

idk know why anyone would be unhappy about MJH and Fashion! being cut in favour of two supremely superior songs.

That J

Yea I'm sooooo sorry I spent $500 for two LMZ tickets and a parking pass to hear basically iTunes snippets. It's totally my fault.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Isn't it just a case of the fact she now has a huge back catalogue of popular songs she could include but can't include them all so no matter what she does some people will be happy and some unhappy.

What ever she does she is in a Lose Lose situation why not just give her a break and enjoy what she gives you at each show. :cool:

ThatSLAYGUY

Isn't it just a case of the fact she now has a huge back catalogue of popular songs she could include but can't include them all so no matter what she does some people will be happy and some unhappy.

What ever she does she is in a Lose Lose situation why not just give her a break and enjoy what she gives you at each show. :cool:

I like your attitude  :yes:

Azor Ahai

idk know why anyone would be unhappy about MJH and Fashion! being cut in favour of two supremely superior songs.

Because they last for 90 seconds together! 1 minute Judas and 30 seconds TEOG only :(

Archived