💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Shortening, Our Fault?

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

So I have just logged on GGD and have witnessed the meltdowns over MJH being cut and many other differences in the setlist to fit in Judas and TEOG.

I for one am pissed about MJH and Fashion! being cut  :grr:

But is this our fault? I mean there were meltdowns when she didn't sing Judas and TEOG (which I wasn't fussed about) and now we are angry because she cut MJH! (Which I am fussed about) 

Do you think we play a part in this? Remembering how devoted Gaga is to her fans :wub:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Possibly, I think that she thinks that we think that she hates Born This Way

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

No.

I think she just wants to perform some of her iconic songs. Some people go to the artRave to hear that songs. Not the EDM ARTPOP songs.

Or Maybe she's tired singing dem songs :teehee:

It also might be the fault of our stars. :giveup:

I know, lame

ThatSLAYGUY

No.

I think she just wants to perform some of her iconic songs. Some people got to the artRave to hear that songs. Not the EDM ARTPOP songs.

Maybe she's tired singing them songs :teehee:

It is the ARTPOP ball though  :lolgaga:

aaronyoji

people are scape-goating the btw fans (myself included) simple because the new songs she added happen to be from born this way and she cut ARTPOP songs. quite frankly she should've kept all ARTPOP songs being as it is the ARTPOP ball, and replace her disproportionate amount of fame/monster material with a little more btw material. 

its never been the ARTPOP song vs non ARTPOP song ratio thats bugs people, but rather the fact that she paid dust to born this way. 

honestly we are not to blame just because she can't objectively balance her set list. 

Jjang

*Fashion! had a very unique performance, I loved it.

*MJH on the other hand, had a terrible one.

*So its a win and lost for me, but I'm happy she added Judas and can't wait for TEOG to get a proper performance.

It is the ARTPOP ball though  :lolgaga:

You have a point there.

But not all tours just focus on the album, right? The tour setlist includes the singer's most remembered or iconic songs so...

:teehee:

Laceface

30 seconds of TEOG and 1 minute of Judas is just.... :awkney:

This. It's not compensating so I guess she must want it shorter

Sunny

Let's complain about it more maybe she will perform MJH and Fashion! again

-

Moral of the story, be careful what you wish for, cause you might get other songs cut from the artRAVE : The Born This Way Ball

I like dancin', and ponies....

ThatSLAYGUY

-

Moral of the story, be careful what you wish for, cause you might get other songs cut from the artRAVE : The Born This Way Ball

:toofunny:  

(but yes I agree with your statement)

hughdancy

people are scape-goating the btw fans (myself included) simple because the new songs she added happen to be from born this way and she cut ARTPOP songs. quite frankly she should've kept all ARTPOP songs being as it is the ARTPOP ball, and replace her disproportionate amount of fame/monster material with a little more btw material. 

its never been the ARTPOP song vs non ARTPOP song ratio thats bugs people, but rather the fact that she paid dust to born this way. 

honestly we are not to blame just because she can't objectively balance her set list. 

I agree with this.

-

:awkney: there are THREE BTW songs, and only one of them is the full song. :awkney: so try again.

More like artRave: The Monster Ball tbqh.

Sunny

I agree with this.

:awkney: there are THREE BTW songs, and only one of them is the full song. :awkney: so try again.

More like artRave: The Monster Ball tbqh.

It was meant to be a joke :shrug:

And, I called it like that because she replaced ARTPOP songs with Born This Way songs

I like dancin', and ponies....

hoodrat

It's not surprised she cut those two songs. When the album came out everyone cried "FILLER" about Fashion, and then when the tour began everyone cried "MESS" at MJH because of the chairs. And then everyone cried about the lack of BTW songs on the tour. So much crying  :toofunny:

Archived