đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm Not Real, I'm THEATRE.

Davidsonary

Featured Posts

The monologue, Jo being s-xy as F, the slicked back oily hair, Brain May on the guitar, Rock version of You and I, Bieber looking like a lesbian, Adele's face when Jo fell from the piano... I can go on forever. Lol.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

We discuses this performance early in the "Interpreting Gaga" thread. Check that out for interesting interpretations and feel free to reopen discussion on this in there in you wish.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/84409-interpreting-gaga-now-the-lyrics-of-the-song-s-xxx-dreams/

Wow such a cool thread. :worship: I'm reading the interpretations now.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

monsterdreams

Bieber's reaction is the best

I was just like, 'more of a man than you'

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Cody Draco

I loved it, but it doesn't have repeat value to me. It's amazing, but it's not a performance I watch again and again. :laughga:

Wet Fire

It's one of my fav performances by her. It was literally perfect just as it was.

Addy Ezzie

This whole Jo-thing to me belongs to the top 3 of the most amazing things Gaga has ever done. I know a lot of people underappreciated this performance and Jo in general, but to me this is gold. The message ("you gotta love yourself before starting loving someone else"), the concept, the way she carries that chapter... simply amazing. :legend:

I'll remember this performance forever, that was the night Gaga officially settled into my heart.

Couldn't agree more. My jaw dropped when I watched that performance. She's an incredible artist.

FameHookah

Damn i wish jo was real and naked in my bed :hor:

She looks so hot as a guy, i mean look at that s-xy nose eyes and lips

Dayum :bunny:

WTF is MDNA

Brandon

It's one of my fav perf. It is so creative and inspirational and theatre. ARTPOP

Archived