Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Shortening of artRAVE

jojo Freud

Featured Posts

One thing : cutting 3'10 minutes of MJH for 1'15 of Judas is an hoax, end of the story.

The ICONIC chairs dance can't be cut :crossed: 

MJH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Judas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

this tour is becoming sh*t...

Does she know that a lot of people save a lot of money just to see her ? 

I still hate the fact she has deleted Fashion! and MJH from the setlist to replace them by very short versions of old songs...

Pain of fame1

I personally prefer a show of just 1 hour than a 2 hour show knowing how much pain she must have afterwards...

HausOfAntonio

I would disagree but removing MJH was truly the breaking point for me.

ChasingGhosts

I dont mind her cutting F! but MJH has to stay alongside Judas and TEOG :crossed: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Flawless

Someone that has ARTPOP Zone please ask her why ahe's doing this :emma:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

JonathanMinaj2

I can understand shortening songs because it's too much on her voice to sing every night, I'm disappointed fashion and MJH are cut

Mary Jane Holland sounds so good in the arena though

Honestly, I can't at this tour. My BTWBall show had 145 minutes, I agree it's too much but did she really have to cut it to 85? It's the lenght of an opening act show, and she doesn't even dance as much as the past tour (based on videos), I understand she's had problems with her hip, but I feel like the Artrave is incomplete. This whole era has been a mess anyway, BTW era was messy but at least the album and the tour were really good, unlike the current era (imo)

I really believe she's shortening it because she is going to add other songs (to me this seems obvious). I don't think it's pointless, she doesn't seem like a singer who just shortens a show because she is "tired" or "in pain". If her hip is hurting again, just sit on a goddamn piano and slay us with an acustic set. 

wait MJH isn't on the setlist anymore :emma:

Honestly, I can't at this tour. My BTWBall show had 145 minutes, I agree it's too much but did she really have to cut it to 85? It's the lenght of an opening act show, and she doesn't even dance as much as the past tour (based on videos), I understand she's had problems with her hip, but I feel like the Artrave is incomplete. This whole era has been a mess anyway, BTW era was messy but at least the album and the tour were really good, unlike the current era (imo)

preach :applause:

NewUsername

Removing Fashion! and MJH from the setlist is the most stupid thing she could have done. Fashion! was only performed @ that Muppets' special and MJH was new. What is she going to remove next? Donatella, which also hadn't been performed before?....

That J

If her hip is still bothering her, don't go on a world tour. I love everything she does but I spent money too and I've supported this wonderful album and I'd appreciate seeing the show as a whole and not some edited version of what others got to see. Regardless, I'm excited. Just wish she was excited to see me too.

Taking out MJH and keeping Telephone makes me wonder just how high she is. On the other hand, maybe she isn't and she's "over" MJH like she's over Dope.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived