💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Yu-Gi-Oh! slay your life?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

JusticeforVenus

I love it ... I watched when I was a little boy the first two seasons.... but when I was 18 I wanted to watch it all and whatched the whole serie

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Yaaaas only god knows how much money I've spent on those cards :flop: I still have hundreds of spares plus my two main decks. The first two seasons of the show were my favorite. And I stopped watching after GX.

Poker

Knew you were still following my Tumblr for a reason :giggle:

I remember playing the videogame for Playstation 1 all day lmao. I had a ton of cards and everything. I wasn't very good tho :flop:

Kindness rules all.

calmar

Agreed. :manicure: Tea as well. :manicure:

The fandom loves to bash Anzu for her 'friendship speeches', probably because she's the character LK highlights for doing so, but Jou was worse. I definitely took Kaiba's side, that's for sure.

Yaaaas only god knows how much money I've spent on those cards :flop:

Yeah.... if I duel at all, it's on places like Dueling Network. Playing the game irl is way too expensive these days.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Cody Draco

Battle City >> 

All at the same time? I didn't have a crush on anyone but I always identified a lot with Kaiba. I hated Joey until relatively recently, when I read the manga and watched the subs.

Yeah, I really cared about them all. I identified a lot with Yugi and I admired/wished I could be more like Kaiba. :flutter:

I also kind of looked up to Mai Valentine also. Her and Kaiba are just... :king:

I definitely crushed on Joey the hardest. I've always wanted someone like him in my corner. He is just so caring for his sister and his friends. He's perfect imo. :emo:

You can watch full episodes here, maybe you could add it to the OP?

http://www.yugioh.com/yu-gi-oh

Redstreak

LK is amazing :sharon: I'd love to meet him.

He still says 'us' like uz though which is the one indicator that he's in fact not a native speaker of American English.

I will forever hear Noah spitting out the word "Seto" in my head.

I have met him twice. :giveup: This year even.

Zz0XFbc.jpg

Forgive my looks. It was the last day of a three day convention I was working with like 3 hours of sleep at the most total. :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

VforVendetta

Yaaaas only god knows how much money I've spent on those cards :flop: I still have hundreds of spares plus my two main decks. The first two seasons of the show were my favorite. And I stopped watching after GX.

MTE. So much money on cards.  :dies:

Can we all agree that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's was **** though? :manicure:

calmar

Yeah, I really cared about them all. I identified a lot with Yugi and I admired/wished I could be more like Kaiba.

I also kind of looked up to Mai Valentine also. Her and Kaiba are just...

I definitely crushed on Joey the hardest. I've always wanted someone like him in my corner. He is just so caring for his sister and his friends. He's perfect imo.

You can watch full episodes here, maybe you could add it to the OP?

http://www.yugioh.com/yu-gi-oh

I always identified with Kaiba closest. The only voice I can mimic well though is Pegasus. Kaiba's a close second. I can get nowhere near Yugi's :smh:

Someone's an Arrogantshipper.

I don't think I'd be friends with Jou... he's too masculine. It would annoy me. Also he's way too extroverted.

I didn't make the OP but I hope the OP does add the link, even if the constant ads are annoying :emma:

I have met him twice. This year even.

Zz0XFbc.jpg

Forgive my looks. It was the last day of a three day convention I was working with like 3 hours of sleep at the most total.

:giveup:

Can we all agree that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's was **** though?

I got halfway through Episode 2 of 5Ds and gave up on it tbh. :MANiCURE:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ItsTommyBitch

This show was my life :giveup:

I used to still play, but i havent in about a year which was a terrible decision. It would take me weeks of researching and back tracking to figure out all the new things :smh:

Yugioh Abridged is/was amazing as well.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cody Draco

I didn't even make it 5 minutes into the first episode of GX, I hated it and I felt betrayed. I haven't even given 5D a chance and I never will. :manicure:

Is it bad that when I was younger I would dream/daydream about being in Yugi's world. I still wish I could be there instead of here. Same goes for Pokemon. :giveup:

VforVendetta

I got halfway through Episode 2 of 5Ds and gave up on it tbh. :manicure:

Hout did they get it that wrong? :manicure:

I love both dueling and motorcycles but when you combine them... no!

ItsTommyBitch

I have met him twice. :giveup: This year even.

Zz0XFbc.jpg

Forgive my looks. It was the last day of a three day convention I was working with like 3 hours of sleep at the most total. :rip:

You are so attractive :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

calmar

I used to still play, but i havent in about a year which was a terrible decision. It would take me weeks of researching and back tracking to figure out all the new things

Same. I haven't dueled for a while.

I didn't even make it 5 minutes into the first episode of GX, I hated it and I felt betrayed. I haven't even given 5D a chance and I never will. :manicure:

Is it bad that when I was younger I would dream/daydream about being in Yugi's world. I still wish I could be there instead of here. Same goes for Pokemon. :giveup:

I still fantasize about being in Domino, Japan, as insane as that would likely be.

Hout did they get it thaqt wrong? :manicure:

I love both dueling and motorcycles but when you comine them... no!

Now I'm just imagining Marik having a turbo duel...

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

VforVendetta

GX deserves a second chance, it's good. 5D's is sh!t.

Archived