💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Yu-Gi-Oh! slay your life?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

calmar

tumblr_m59vpobQKW1qiy0obo1_500.gif

any self-respected Pokemonster wouldn't like that trash 

Excuse me? :wtf: I like both. At least YGO has a plot. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Mai slayed that's for sure. Her Harpie Ladies :giveup:

I have a kick ass Harpie deck :giveup:

And a toon deck bc I was in love with Mai and Pegasus :nooo:

People bringing Pokémon into this and y'all forgetting about the perfection that was Digimon? :laughga:

tumblr_static_dance.gif

calmar

People bringing Pokémon into this and y'all forgetting about the perfection that was Digimon? :laughga:

tumblr_static_dance.gif

Don't even go there :laughga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Digimon > Pokémon, sis.

courtdrink.gif

Don't call me 'sis'. I'm not a woman.

Also I never watched Digimon because I thought it was a Pokemon rip off even when I was seven :shrug: What I meant to say was that the pokémon diversion in the thread was enough. I don't even know if there's a digimon thread though :huh:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

JaggedMonster

Digimon > Pokémon, sis.

courtdrink.gif

Also I never watched Digimon because I thought it was a Pokemon rip off even when I was seven :shrug: What I meant to say was that the pokémon diversion in the thread was enough. I don't even know if there's a digimon thread though :huh:

lets keep this cute plz :laughga:

SychosSoChic

MAI VALENTINE  :worship: 

HARPIE DECKS  :worship:

229px-MaiKujaku.png

300px-HarpieLady2-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png300px-HarpieLady1-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png300px-HarpieLady3-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Damn, that hostility.. it was a joke.

And oh well. :fan:

calmar

lets keep this cute plz :laughga:

:nick:

Damn, that hostility.. it was a joke.

I apologize. I don't like being mis-gendered. 

MAI VALENTINE  :worship: 

HARPIE DECKS  :worship:

229px-MaiKujaku.png

300px-HarpieLady2-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png300px-HarpieLady1-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png300px-HarpieLady3-LCJW-EN-SR-1E.png

I'm very glad more Harpie support cards have come out since the early 2000s. Mai certainly would have greater options for a Harpie deck nowadays, although it's a dead archetype in the face of everything else running around these days.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Creyk

The anime was so much fun to watch, and it was also good to collect the cards.

The DS games though :legend:

Frustrating yet so so awesome :giveup:

calmar

The anime was so much fun to watch, and it was also good to collect the cards.

The DS games though :legend:

Frustrating yet so so awesome :giveup:

I definitely prefer the manga and subs to the English dub these days but that's because I'm a nerd who sought out more 'original' material. 

I don't think I ever played the DS games. I had Eternal Duelist Soul for the GameBoy Advance and I spent probably months of my life just doing that one thing. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

SychosSoChic

:nick:

I apologize. I don't like being mis-gendered. 

I'm very glad more Harpie support cards have come out since the early 2000s. Mai certainly would have greater options for a Harpie deck nowadays, although it's a dead archetype in the face of everything else running around these days.

I don't play anymore, but I LOVED using those girls, their play style always suited me more 

UGH the nostalgia  :emo:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Creyk

I definitely prefer the manga and subs to the English dub these days but that's because I'm a nerd who sought out more 'original' material. 

I don't think I ever played the DS games. I had Eternal Duelist Soul for the GameBoy Advance and I spent probably months of my life just doing that one thing. 

To be fair, things are usually better in their original form.

It's also better to read a book in the original language it was written in for example, without translations.

Well, since they are not that new you can also play them on PC with an emulator if you want, they are totally awesome, and if you love YuGiOh a lot it would be even more fun for you for sure :)

Archived