💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Yu-Gi-Oh! slay your life?

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I always identified with Kaiba closest. The only voice I can mimic well though is Pegasus. Kaiba's a close second. I can get nowhere near Yugi's :smh:

Someone's an Arrogantshipper.

I don't think I'd be friends with Jou... he's too masculine. It would annoy me. Also he's way too extroverted.

I really do admire some arrogant people for some reason. I'm not even going to lie. :laughga:

I'm an introvert and I find a lot of extroverted people annoying, but some just really check all my boxes. Joey is one of them. :hor:

I just have a really hard time getting to know other introverted people irl. They scare me and I feel even more awkward than normal. I feel like they are looking at me through a microscope. I don't feel like that around extroverts. I prefer introverts over extroverts though for sure.  :nick:

I'm terrible at imitating voices. I forgot about Pegasus, I actually really liked him. I didn't have a crush on him, but I definitely didn't hate him. He was an interesting guy.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Hout did they get it that wrong? :manicure:

I love both dueling and motorcycles but when you combine them... no!

Oh so I watched five minutes of 5D and lost hope in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. Now I remember watching five minutes of GX and 5D and hating them both. :megaflop:

VforVendetta

Oh so I watched five minutes of 5D and lost hope in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. Now I remember watching five minutes of GX and 5D and hating them both. :megaflop:

I quoted you above again but I think that GX deserves a secind a chence. It doesn't seem like that in the very beginning bu tit's good.

Stephen

I didn't even make it 5 minutes into the first episode of GX, I hated it and I felt betrayed. I haven't even given 5D a chance and I never will. :manicure:

Is it bad that when I was younger I would dream/daydream about being in Yugi's world. I still wish I could be there instead of here. Same goes for Pokemon. :giveup:

GX is actually pretty good and some of the original characters reappear in certain episodes.

calmar

I really do admire some arrogant people for some reason. I'm not even going to lie. :laughga:

I'm an introvert and I find a lot of extroverted people annoying, but some just really check all my boxes. Joey is one of them. :hor:

I just have a really hard time getting to know other introverted people irl. They scare me and I feel even more awkward than normal. I feel like they are looking at me through a microscope. I don't feel like that around extroverts. I prefer introverts over extroverts though for sure.  :nick:

I'm terrible at imitating voices. I forgot about Pegasus, I actually really liked him. I didn't have a crush on him, but I definitely didn't hate him. He was an interesting guy.

Arrogantshipping is the name of the Mai/Kaiba pairing.

I'm definitely an introvert myself. Extroverts irk me.

Pegasus is the one guy that people do say I can do well. Kaiba and Yami Bakura hurt my vocal cords but I can do them. Abridged Tristan is also really easy for me. :shrug:

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Ladey Gagz

yas omg :giveup: I LOVED the trading cards they were my life tbh :giveup:

No not the bipolar one :huh:

I don't know why this made me laugh :omfgaga:

Cody Draco

I quoted you above again but I think that GX deserves a secind a chence. It doesn't seem like that in the very beginning bu tit's good.

I can't let go of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! cast for Jaden and whoever else. I'm really sorry, but I just can't. I'm too emotionally invested, it would be blasphemous. I'm sure it's not too bad and I don't look down on those who enjoyed GX and 5D. I hope you understand. :laughga:

VforVendetta

I can't let go of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! cast for Jaden and whoever else. I'm really sorry, but I just can't. I'm too emotionally invested, it would be blasphemous. I'm sure it's not too bad and I don't look down on those who enjoyed GX and 5D. I hope you understand. :laughga:

No, I understand. I am just saying it for you. :laughga: I think you wouldn't regret it in the end. :laughga:

Hexxx

Mai slayed that's for sure. Her Harpie Ladies :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Cody Draco

Arrogantshipping is the name of the Mai/Kaiba pairing.

I'm definitely an introvert myself. Extroverts irk me.

Pegasus is the one guy that people do say I can do well. Kaiba and Yami Bakura hurt my vocal cords but I can do them. Abridged Tristan is also really easy for me. :shrug:

#IntrovertsUnite :legend:

On the internet. :lolgaga:

Was there ever an episode where Kaiba and Mai met? I can't remember. :huh:

Also, do you know the order of the seasons?

I know DK was first and then BC was second I think. I forget the order of the rest.

Did you see the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie when it came out? I did, it was amazing. :giveup:

VforVendetta

#IntrovertsUnite :legend:

On the internet. :lolgaga:

I know DK was first and then BC was second I think. I forget the order of the rest.

Did you see the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie when it came out? I did, it was amazing. :giveup:

Duelist Kingdom

Battle City

The Virtual WOrd

The Kaiba Turnament with Yami Marik

Waking The Dragons

The Grand Championship (I think)

Dawn Of The Duel

There is also the Capsuled Monsters mini season

Cody Draco

Duelist Kingdom

Battle City

The Virtual WOrd

The Kaiba Turnament with Yami Marik

Waking The Dragons

The Grand Championship (I think)

Into The Shadows

There is also the Capsuled Monsters mini season

Yeah... I only ever watched/cared about the first two seasons lol. :rip:

Are any of the others any good? I might have to go on a Yu-Gi-Oh! binge before summer is over. :derpga:

VforVendetta

Yeah... I only ever watched/cared about the first two seasons lol. :rip:

Are any of the others any good? I might have to go on a Yu-Gi-Oh! binge before summer is over. :derpga:

I find all the others (except from the Grand Championship) better tbh.  :shrug:

If you do see it, then watch it as it is.

calmar

I don't think they ever directly spoke to each other. I might be wrong.

Seasons: Season 0 (Japan only, name for one season of show under a different animation company than the rest of the show, and was directly based on the manga); Duelist Kingdom; Battle City; The Virtual World Arc/BattleCity Finals; Waking the Dragons (Dartz); KC Grand Prix/Ancient Egypt. The Capsule Monsters anime Vendetta mentioned was made entirely in the USA; it was not originally Japanese.

Waking the Dragons has a funky plot but some of the animation is gorgeous.

Ancient Egypt has some really stupid animation. It was the last part from the manga (after the Battle City Finals; Dartz and the KC Grand Prix were made up for the show). Takahashi was ill and high on painkillers, plus on a deadline, so it didn't get anywhere near done at the level he conceptualized it. Shame, really.

I'd definitely try to watch the Japanese subs. Some of the quality translations are worth it (e.g. "I summon the Dignity of the Retarded")

And yes I did watch the YGO movie. It sucks now to watch it but it was a big thing back in the day.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived