Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

VIDEO: Britney's "Alien" w/o autotune leaks, William Orbit responds

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

A warm-up take?

Oh please, yes and Lindsay Lohan was hooked on Fruitella's 

Definitely don't confuse Cher Lloyd with Cher, the goddess icon, 68-years-old, and slaying on tour. Highlights from 2014's Dressed to Kill Tour. Cher's wigs are putting Gaga's to shame this tour as far as quality. Gaga needs to find out who her wigmaker is.

Bow down, Boys and Girls, and give respect where respect is due.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fYC3-8UFzc

She sounds good but visually, this tour is like a Britney Tribute Show

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luv u Sum

Definitely don't confuse Cher Lloyd with Cher, the goddess icon, 68-years-old, and slaying on tour. Highlights from 2014's Dressed to Kill Tour. Cher's wigs are putting Gaga's to shame this tour as far as quality. Gaga needs to find out who her wigmaker is.

Bow down, Boys and Girls, and give respect where respect is due.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fYC3-8UFzc

Does she sing live? Or does she lip sinc?

PopBitch

A warm-up take?

Oh please, yes and Lindsay Lohan was hooked on Fruitella's 

She sounds good but visually, this tour is like a Britney Tribute Show

It's actually a nod back to Cher's old shows over the years. I read an article about it or discussions on reviews of the tour. Many recreations of her legendary outfits and themes. Cher did most first or Kyle Minogue as far as that Vegasy-look pop spectacle.

PopBitch

Does she sing live? Or does she lip sinc?

A huge portion live and with some backing tracks on some of her newer music and background singers on all but lower in the mix and some songs where the backing tracks are further up in the mix. Her auto-tuned songs it was hard to tell sometimes. I don't think she sings Believe live. But she had a great seven-piece band and great background singers.

She has performed the last song I Hope You Find It, the finale, live in promos, but she lip-syncs it on tour. I don't know if it's because she was up in the air the whole time moving. But it's so beautiful and Cher is in the air flying over you so close, but even lip-syncing that song I still cried, and the words to the song or so moving and knowing Cher at 68 would never tour again I looked around and people were crying too.

It's kind of shocking how much she sang live, but she has a powerful voice anyway. And she cracks jokes incessantly and so ballsy when interacting with the audience. That made it more intimate. I was in awe. I didn't go expecting that much to be so wowed by her at that age. One song she said sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not so pretty. I guess it's harder as far as range and tricky. She said, We'll see. And just started singing it and it was great minus maybe once where she went a little flat. My friend saw her in the very beginning of the tour with his mom and called me and said, You have to see this tour. I hadn't even thought about it before that but went and saw her. I'm so glad I got to. The Welcome to Burlesque song from the movie was amazing and so were her dancers. She changed like a gazillion times into different costumes. I loved her dancers. She had injured her foot or something and had it operated on before touring so was tentative at times in the beginning in heels, but moving much better by the time I saw her and had even dropped weight deeper into the tour. But her great singing and great songs were the focus, and she had great dancers and choreography for that anyway.

I Hope You Find It finale in the air:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1aHVXtE3Ic

Jesse James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTdzXN4Ur4

Found Someone. Her body is slammin' in this in her little skimpy outfit. I can't describe how great her body looked in person in this outfit. I would think she would look silly in a thong at her age, but she doesn't. She sings this live also. On my friend's concert in the very beginning of the tour she messed up this song, just kind of blanked out on where she was in the song, and had to stop and then picked up again with the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF_lr1eXOEs

She had her kid after Back to Basics :lmao: She got pregnant on tour after the era was pretty much over.

Also you didn't even read what I said :lmao: how dumb are you. Her voice was good for several years after she had her kid, arguably better than ever (look up the performances I listed) but then during promo for Lotus is just completely vanished.

Did you seriously just pretend like you didn't mix up Cher and Cheryl Cole? :hehe: I'm glad a couple of us grabbed that quote before you could change it. Bookmarked. :omfgaga:

Did you seriously just pretend like you didn't mix up Cher and Cheryl Cole? :hehe: I'm glad a couple of us grabbed that quote before you could change it. Bookmarked. :omfgaga:

What are you talking about? :lmao: I'm talking about Christina Aguilera.

• 1 year later...
Mobster

Just found this today.... Alien without autotune sounds interesting :music: :lolly:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

bornthisway135

Maybe she was drunk...? Remember some of the Stuck on F**kin' You vocals were flat, but that's because it was DrunkGa singing lol. Ya never know. But I still think Britney Spears' voice has gone stale after 20 years, sadly. She used to be able to sing so well!

Blue Jeans

i'm just gonna post this before yall continue to drag Queen Brits

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

bornthisway135

Lol. Gaga hit 85% of her notes. Britney hit 5%.

ok, Gaga writes her own sh!t. We all know that.

And the song is in its early stage and she came up with the melody first and how she would sing it, so she recorded it.

This has nothing to do with Britney having a bad voice when she knew all the words and how it would be sung in the first place

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

• Jase locked this topic

Archived