Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MJH cut for tonights show (started late)

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EnigmaGypsyBoy

Looks like she needs help with time management to get her a$$ on stage on time then. ;)

Since when and how do you know?

Oh just saw your other post. But just coz it was not on that setlist doesn't mean it's permanently cut.

It may not be cut permanently but she didn't not perform MJH last night due to time limit. It was pre-planed.

ThatSLAYGUY

She went on late for Twickenham at TBTWB and she had to cut the whole meat set :confused:  

ByeBye49

IF THIS IS CUT PERMANENTLY I'LL ACTUALLY DIE.

I HAVE LIKE A BIT UNDER 2 MONTHS SO HOPEFULLY IT'S FIXED BY THEN.

AURA & MJH ARE LIKE MY TWO FAVOURITES.... IF YOU NEED TO CUT SOMETHING, CUT PAPARAZZI BECAUSE IT'S BEEN PLAYED IN HER OTHER TOURS. ;-;

OVERREACTION I KNOW BUT I JUST CAN'T WITH THIS.

gagaforgaga2010

I just noticed something in that image, there is writing next to the song, unlike the others that were previously cut. Could have been for that night only due to the Jamey tribute

RebeldeFaith

New setlist:

ACT 1

-Partynauseous

The end.  :manicure:

Something something idk

high heeled fem

sis it's been gone since she got off break

but is this without her normal art rave STAGE???

EvilChromatica

I really hope Gaga is doing fine. I remembered how Gaga cut and shortened songs during the BTWB and it might be because of her hip.

MANiCURE

Will be interesting to see if it's cut for the rest of the tour, but still, a marker pen through it on a set list doesn't confirm that

gagaforgaga2010

Will be interesting to see if it's cut for the rest of the tour, but still, a marker pen through it on a set list doesn't confirm that

like i said, i think it was special. there wasn't anything hand written next to the two previous cuts on the setlist, and the directions had been modified. However, if you look where MJH was supposed to be, there are indeed hand written words next to that number meaning that it had to have been planned just a few hours before the arena opened, and knowing GaGa, she wouldn't just cut a song like that id if it hadn't been rehearsed. Hence why Fashion! and CLLG were cut after a week break.

Archived