Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga teaches Art via Instagram

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

The concept makes sense but this whole thing is such a mess, she's still trying to explain this after 11 months, let's just move on. Art isn't supposed to be explained anyway. I'm glad she got this out of her system so she can do something more organic next time.

Titzlol

wait why are we calling this statement a mess, i dunno whats wrong with it? she was serious about it i think guys :( :noparty: I use to like when she talked like this, it was what made me like her... But after joining forums ive noticed not many fans do :emo: saddens me...

Although I HATE it in the ARTPOP era,  kinda want her to move on

... :smh: but I use to LOVE looking forward to gagas metaphors and discriptions to things like this earlier on

i dont get why is this a mess

Tropico

Just because you take some paintings or other famous pieces and put it on your shirt doesn't make you an artist... She was much more artsy during TFM/BTW than she was ever with ARTPOP. Her monster-painting was much more art than anything you posted, or her video with Abramovic.

So you are seriously just gonna talk about the mona lisa dress? How about everything else. TFM as overrated as it is, was not more art driven than this era. Just LOOK at the videos (not much but what ever) and performances.

And looks like someone is forgetting the art she shared during her depression in december as well as making herself a model for art. She made herself (the pop icon) art.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Jjang

75783658th definition of ARTPOP

*I know right... "Taylor's dick is so big, that's actually what ARTPOP is all about."

hoodrat

Does she honestly think we don't know or understand this?  :toofunny:

We get it, Gaga. 

It isn't really that deep.  :dies:

Move on to a new concept. 

except there are still people here and elsewhere who don't get it...  :blehga:

Mythos

So you are seriously just gonna talk about the mona lisa dress? How about everything else. TFM as overrated as it is, was not more art driven than this era. Just LOOK at the videos (not much but what ever) and performances.

And looks like someone is forgetting the art she shared during her depression in december as well as making herself a model for art. She made herself (the pop icon) art.

No, you didn't understand me. Taking something what already exists, doesn't matter what: painting, movie, book reference, is nice and okay, but for me its just not artsy. The only thing i really felt like art is her own painting, because she did it out of her own emotions, i could feel her suffering, the energy she put in it etc. Everything else, and i still like many stuff, is just a copy, and if she meant "i will take existing art and put in my videos and t-shirt,", then she succeeded. But that wasnt the idea she actually talked about when this project started.

Allison M

Still don't really get it tbh.  :toofunny:

same :toofunny: i think i understand but then i stop making sense myself. I love that she is still believes in it though after everything. It is a hard concept to explain. Gaga is just trying to make sense of her thoughts for everyone else to understand and i'm sure that's not too easy either. lol

barnabesk

I know right... "Taylor's dick is so big, that's actually what ARTPOP is all about."

LMAO :rip:

Flawless

Most probably she is getting asked alot what the meaning behind ARTPOP and "reverse-warholian" is and she simply explained it. 

It kind of breaks my heart that some of you are laughing at her doing so. 

I know ARTPOP hasn't been her most successfull album and (some) people expected more from it. It just feels cruel her own fans are making fun of something she seems so passionate about. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

scrappy

This is a Warhol, king of the Pop Art movement. Here Art is Wearing Pop. Get it? This is what I meant by the album expressing reverse-Warhol. Through visuals and also the music: the music was my artistic expression of ARTPOP life, the life of a musician and woman who is constantly wearing art like a dress--and then becoming a new form of it.

That basically confirms the end of ARTPOP... It's a shame Gypsy didn't get a single treatment though...

IWannaBeThatGUY

Just because ARTPOP didn't sell a million coppiced it's first week doesn't mean she failed in her concept or that it's a flop. I'm my opinion ARTPOP has succeeded in doing what she wanted. Before this album I didn't know who the hell Jeff koons, Mariana Abramovic, or Millie Brown was, but now I do and am more aware of many artistic things( the birth of Venus) ARTPOP is a success because of that alone. Does she really need to be number one all the time for you to love and support her? Is her happiness not at all important to you?

MonsterMum

Just because ARTPOP didn't sell a million coppiced it's first week doesn't mean she failed in her concept or that it's a flop. I'm my opinion ARTPOP has succeeded in doing what she wanted. Before this album I didn't know who the hell Jeff koons, Mariana Abramovic, or Millie Brown was, but now I do and am more aware of many artistic things( the birth of Venus) ARTPOP is a success because of that alone. Does she really need to be number one all the time for you to love and support her? Is her happiness not at all important to you?

Scalp them, educate them  :applause:

Archived