๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

interview

Gaga Daily Interviews Rob Fusari (aka 8-Bit of Cary Nokey)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Monster2015

No, at the time I was conducting the interview it honestly had never occured to me.

Oh ok. Thanks!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

Chica, I'm gonna write you a longer compliment at a later date, but I just have to commend you on your fantastic interview. Incredible questions. He seems really honest, open, and comfortable with you. You represented the fan base so well. I'm proud and GGD is lucky to have you. :hug:

I can't wait to re-read this more in depth.

And once again, amazing job Chica. Can't believe it.

Willy Wonka

I'd love her to if I got the rights to 2 BTW songs and a cheque with lots of zerosย 

ย 

porsha_stewart_on_the_wendy_williams_sho

I see you citing my groundbreaking legal discovery

somnambulist

I know gaga has her own personal demons and she's not perfect, but it's quite refreshing to read about someone who supposedly has a lot of resentment towards her saying "I'm sorry, I made some mistakes, I want to put it behind me and I'd love a relationship with her again" instead of the opposite like Perez Hilton where he's already made up his mind and can't let it go and wants to pollute the internet with hate even if she isn't doing anything wrong.

ย 

I never understood his angle, they were "best friends" and she wasnt comfortable with certain questions in an interview but he pushed it because he wanted a story instead of understanding his friends feelings? ย 

ย 

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked. Thanks for the interview, it was a great read.ย 

Jester

WOW CHICA YOU'RE AMAZING :worship: :worship: :worship:

ย 

OT: He seems like a nice guy and he really loves and respects Gaga. He's obviously sorry for all the crap he did to her... It would be so nice if she contacted him back and got in touch again, but she still knows better than we do

exoskeleton123

YAS. Oh well is soo good. Glad he gave us so much insight into some of the unreleased songs they did together. Hopefully Gaga will leak musicland lol. That's honestly the only fusari song i really want to hear left. He gets such unwarranted hate on this forum, hopefully everyone can see that he's changed. Maybe him and Gaga can make up...?ย 

Great interview, props to you Chica, such a pro tbh :applause:

although I must confess that I only read the Gaga related questions and skipped the others :toofunny:

exoskeleton123

Did u buy ARTPOP :lmao:

ย 

I love the fact that he did buy ARTPOP. He even loves gypsy like we all do haha. What a fantastic interview Chica. I hope Gaga sees it. I'd be interested to see her reaction.ย 

Sara

Most importantly, it seems like you mended the broken friendship between him and Little Monsters, too.

He gets such unwarranted hate on this forum, hopefully everyone can see that he's changed. Maybe him and Gaga can make up...?

A guy I once broke up with tried to get back into my life by being all nice to my friends until they were telling me "He seems nice! He says he's sorry! Maybe you two should give it another try?". I had to explain to them, through clenched teeth, that this guy is a absolute slime, and they have NO CLUE what really happened between us, and this is why you should never mingle with your friends' ex's.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but I do get a weird vibe from this situation like Gaga had some good reasons for leaving, and we should respect that and not second-guess her. If she wants to make up, that's great, but WE shouldn't be the ones wanting that when we weren't part of the situation. IMO. :sweat:

exoskeleton123

A guy I once broke up with tried to get back into my life by being all nice to my friends until they were telling me "He seems nice! He says he's sorry! Maybe you two should give it another try?". I had to explain to them, through clenched teeth, that this guy is a absolute slime, and they have NO CLUE what really happened between us, and this is why you should never mingle with your friends' ex's.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but I do get a weird vibe from this situation like Gaga had some good reasons for leaving, and we should respect that and not second-guess her. If she wants to make up, that's great, but WE shouldn't be the ones wanting that when we weren't part of the situation. IMO. :sweat:

ย 

I completely agree. I think that it should obviously be up to her if she were to ever want to reach out to Fusari again. It's just a nice fantasy that the two could reunite and produce new music.ย 

Juanjo

Didn't get through it, all, but, wow, he seems like a very sweet guy! He comes across as a very respectful and humble person. Glad to know he bought and liked ARTPOP, and how Venus and Applause were two of his faves; makes sense. Thank you, Chica, for sharing the interview with us! :)

RAMROD

I wanna hear Beat The Drums now :nooo:

Thanks for the interview.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived