Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
interview

Gaga Daily Interviews Rob Fusari (aka 8-Bit of Cary Nokey)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ILikeAnal

Great interview! Didn't know about the song "Oh Well". Love it.

I wished you asked about Lina though. Understand why you wouldn't though.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

Question did you ask about Lina Morgana and his opinion on her and her death? I read parts of the interview about gaga but that was it.

ChicaSkas

Question did you ask about Lina Morgana and his opinion on her and her death? I read parts of the interview about gaga but that was it.

No, at the time I was conducting the interview it honestly had never occured to me.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

giskardsb

great interview, thanks.

I'm gonna need all those unreleased Beatles/Zepp-esque songs though.

:crossed:

It would be cool if Cary Nokey opened some Gaga dates.

Logan

Wow Chica, I know you were a bit apprehensive because you didn't know how everyone would take the interview, but WOW! You did absolutely splendid. Probably one of the biggest mistakes you could have made was making the whole interview about Gaga, but you didn't! You did your research and formulated your interview in the perfect way that it seemed like two friends were talking instead of a Gaga fan prying for answers to mysteries. 

I'll have to admit, over the past few years being an avid fan and reading all these stories has led me to have a very bad image of Rob. He seemed to discredit Gaga and make her seem like his child that he raised. It's nice to see that he acknowledges that yes, he did find her, but she already had a massive drive that was going to make her big no matter what. To see that he's genuinely sorry about a lot of the things that went down and that he wishes the two were in contact made me realize just who he is. And when he got passionate about Brown Eyes, it made me sad. I've never been one to hound him over releasing songs, but I'm glad that he said that it would have to be on Gaga's side, and that he's not a fan of leaks.

I totally expected to read this interview and him be bitter or shady towards Gaga, but he's really mature about the whole situation. Maybe the two wont ever get in touch again because of their past, but at least he harbors no bad blood towards her. 

Thank you for this amazing knowledge Chica!

I think your a--lytic skills and thirst for knowledge is going to lead you somewhere big someday soon.

Sara

The elephant in the room is that Rob did sue Gaga, and then Gaga counter-sued Rob, and the case was settled.

From that, and everything else I've heard, I'm thinking their breakup was bad and complex. Given that Gaga's counter-suit claimed that Rob took advantage of her with the shady contracts, I can't help but think that Paper Gansta is about him. I also wonder if Swine is about him.

That of course is PURE speculation, but I just want to be clear that since we don't know what really went down, we don't know if this guy is an angel or devil or something between. Let's not assume he's the devil just because Gaga had a painful introduction to stardom, but let's also not paint him as an angel just because he was nice in an interview.

The fact that he apologized and said he'd do things differently IS very nice of him, and I appreciate that. :)

The truth may be that there was fault on both sides, and this was never meant to be a long-term thing anyway. Gaga changes producers frequently. The show must go on. The wheel in the sky keeps on turning. etc. :hehe:

Sara

And this was a VERY fascinating interview!! Thank you Chica! Well done!! I know it isn't easy tackling a controversial interview like this!! :hug:

Miel

Great job, Chica :)

Also, really nice to hear about Oh Well. One of my favorites from Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

ChicaSkas

I just want to thank everyone for taking their time to read the article, I am really glad you liked it.

Thank you all for the great feed back and for taking the leap of faith to see his story with fresh eyes.

Seeing posts like the ones here made this whole past month's work very worth it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I just want to thank everyone for taking their time to read the article, I am really glad you liked it.

Thank you all for the great feed back and for taking the leap of faith to see his story with fresh eyes.

Seeing posts like the ones here made this whole past month's work very worth it.

It's honestly one of the most valuable and interesting things I've read all year, and it says a lot about Rob that he can be so candid after no doubtedly being bashed to absolute shreads by some of the less mature members of our fanbase.

I really think you should be getting more opportunities like this Chica. Honestly, from this interview and the one you did with the remixer (I forget his name but I remember it from the 24 Days of Christmas) you should be interviewing Gaga herself. You are better at interviewing than any written journalist I've ever seen, because you know how to make it read like a conversation and ensure the interviewee can give a fair view.

Looking forward to - hopefully - hearing many more of these in the future! :)

Wow! What an incredible interview.

Great questions, great communication and lots of info!

Most importantly, it seems like you mended the broken friendship between him and Little Monsters, too. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived