Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga Daily Interviews Rob Fusari (aka 8-Bit of Cary Nokey)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Oscar

Finally done reading. He's a pretty cool guy tbh. This interview showed us he loves Gaga so much and is open to work with her in the future which makes me super excited. Do we have recordings of his show performing those songs?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Finally done reading. He's a pretty cool guy tbh. This interview showed us he loves Gaga so much and is open to work with her in the future which makes me super excited. Do we have recordings of his show performing those songs?

I'd love her to if I got the rights to 2 BTW songs and a cheque with lots of zeros 

porsha_stewart_on_the_wendy_williams_sho

ChicaSkas

I'm glad all of you have been enjoying reading the article.

The Stray Kat gig was filmed by Cary Nokey's team, but the footage will not be released, yet.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Poker

He seems so nice! I love all the Gaga talk. SO interesting.

Oh Well being so flawless even tho it's just a demo recorded in one day :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

MEDONER

Thank you so much for this! I indeed loved it  :worship: Such an interesting read, he surely matured a lot! It'd be great to see them collaborating now, I'm sure they would make magic together better than before. They both grew up a lot tbh. Hopefully they will become friends again (and hopefully we'll get to hear all the tracks they made together one day  :cry: ). Thanks again Chica!  :applause:  :applause:  :applause:

Great interview, it seems like you really got a lot of info which is essential for an interview. We learnt a lot of things thanks to this!

GREAT job Chica, I really enjoyed that, no doubt he contributed so much.

FANTASTIC interview.

He seemed very polite and had nice things to say about Gaga. I wish him every success.

And can't wait to see what other interviews Chica has lined up her sleeve!

Unknown A

It was a great interview . Also you studied him like WOAHHH . Great Job!! 

Raikov

Not done reading, but great interview! I can tell you did your research and it wasn't half-arsed like a lot of people talking to ex-producers try to do. I hope to read it in full soon. Interested at getting a new title: Broken Drum Machine. Also interested in knowing there are 15~ rock-style songs done by Gaga before BDR! Enough to fill an album, you'd think. Now I'm thirstier than ever for unreleased tracks... maybe one day. That period of time was clearly special.

Join me now, and let's embark on the first of a hopefully upcoming series of "Where Are They Now"  

that brought me back  over 40 years ago to the Beacon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOMTHLiL2Rk

Thank you so much Chica, it was an amazing interview !

He is a nice guy, really. I hope he will work with Gaga on a new project ("another Paparazzi" :excited2:).

Enigmatica

Aw, yeah, tell me about it! (laughs) At that time, I gotta tell you, I was getting the WEIRDEST things happening to me. People breaking into my email, people emailing me as if they were my brother, it was just the weirdest time.

:lmao:

Gaga.For.Gaga

Just finished! Great job Chica loved the interview you asked some great questions!

Archived