Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Simon Cowell to be SUED for first time by humiliated X Factor reject

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooklyn Nights

Uhm what, this is a show, what do you expect? You're the one signing up, face the consequences :emma:

you didn't read the article did you :emma: he was manipulated into signing up by the people who run the show.

Benji

This is what all the talents show do, build someone up so they can make them fall in front of a crowd.

It's not right but you should know what you're getting into with these shows

DirtyRichHooker

He obviously signed up for it.. If you can't take the criticisms, don't apply. You're not gonna get a warm welcome everytime.

INNA

Pressed b---h

He has a right to feel the way he does and to the actions he's taking, you sound like the pressed b---h in this situation. Go get humiliated on one of the biggest shows in the UK and see how you feel :roll:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Weasel

you didn't read the article did you :emma: he was manipulated into signing up by the people who run the show.

Yes I did, so are all the other participants. If he didn't like it, why make a bigger deal out of it with a lawsuit. Moving on and getting over it seems like a better option to me :emma:

its so embarrassing when half of you that have replied obviously didnt read the article..

TimisaMonster

If you had passed...you wouldn't be suing...you're just mad you didn't continue in the competition...:fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Creyk

Uhm what, this is a show, what do you expect? You're the one signing up, face the consequences :emma:

Did you even read the story

Laceface

They do this all the time, looking for bad acts to praise and put through to the last round (judge's auditions) before humiliating them. Crap fake show anyway.

monsterdreams

All Cowell cares about is ratings and money

And tbh Strictly Come Dancing is going to get more again anyway

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived