Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce attacks Jay-Z on concert (Cheating?)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Drama. :sick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

KillerCupcake

Who the f*ck would cheat on Beyonce?! :excuseme:

Seriously he manages to land such a beautiful woman when he has an ass for a face and he goes and CHEATS on her?! :excuseme:

Kayla

I've often wondered if Jay-Z was cheating on Bey because of her lyrics, and what she did here doesn't make me doubt it much any more....Poor girl. :(

(AND WTF HOMEY YOUR ASS HAS BEYONCE HOW THE **** YOU GONNA SLEEP AROUND?!)

Stef

Anyone else read the title and expect Beyoncé to do a Solange on stage? :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Kayla

the reach.

she has been doing the wack b---h thing since the first performance of resement (I am Your) and Im sure she did the 12 years just for the media keep talking about this **** lol

to keep the media talking. Im sure shes enjoying this

Yeah...that is a really good point. 

Beyonce is often very secretive about her relationship. I remember one interview where she said her and Jay-Z have this thing where they'll just cough and ignore questions about their relationship in interviews, and when the interviewer tried it Beyonce just laughed and started coughing until she was done tryin. :rofl:

So I think anything they reveal about their relationship is going to be exactly what they want the media to believe, and the truth of it they will keep to themselves out of respect to what they have. 

monsterdreams

I really hope they can work through it because otherwise pop culture will meltdown as will I :(

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

GypsyPrince

The thing is, cheaters cheat. That's it. Regardless of how perfect their partner is, a cheater will still cheat because they have zero self control and they can never be satisfied.

So the point here isn't about "why would Jay Z cheat on Beyonce" because he'd still cheat on her anyway.

• 10 months later...
URFUTUREFAV

​why ? just why bumping this

People hate what they don't understand.

Blade

​why ? just why bumping this

one time i was readin this and then i was agreein with someone so i quoted that person. after a while i saw that this thread appeared on the main paige nunder "hot celeb topics". Well hun bun, that's when I thought "holy shizzle. ***** whatchu done?". 

I didn't know that this would appear there when I quoted the person whom I agreed with. so u may forgive me for being the way i am, after all i was born this way. 

srsly tho i'm sry:sweat:

URFUTUREFAV

one time i was readin this and then i was agreein with someone so i quoted that person. after a while i saw that this thread appeared on the main paige nunder "hot celeb topics". well that's when I thought "holy shizzle. ***** whatchu done?". 

I didn't know that this would appear there when I quoted the person whom I agreed with. so u may forgive me for being the way i am, after all i was born this way. 

srsly tho i'm sry:sweat:

​hAHAHAHAHA that's was funny k that's ok

People hate what they don't understand.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived