💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sia shades Avril Lavigne

yxi

Featured Posts

Honey Boo Boo

I don't actually like any of them, but Sia would kill for being as relevant as Avril

Not sure if insulting Sia

or complimenting her cause Avril has no relevancy anymore and Sia wants that. :fan:

nnnnnnn she actually doesn't want to be famous or relevant lmao

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't actually like any of them, but Sia would kill for being as relevant as Avril

:usrs:

You didn't do your research on that one.

Ikvs

LMAO @ YOU

SIA ISN'T IN THIS FOR THE FAME AT ALL :lmao: :LMAO: She wouldn't kill to be as relevant as anyone.

Anderson123

I think it's the other way around. Sia is one of the most popular songwriters today. Avril hasn't been "relevant" since 2007 when she came up with that Girlfriend disaster and everything else since then.

And as far as we know, Sia doesn't want to be famous or be exposed, so yeah. She writes good songs, she releases good music. I like Avril Lavigne, I loved Let Go and Under My Skin but The Best Damn Thing and Hello Kitty are just EMBARRASSING moments of her career.

I don't even know why Sia said that about Avril, but reading that "Maybe she's different now. But bratty people? No" comment she made was because they met and Avril acted rude at her ? Who knows. Avril actually looks like she could be a little btchy sometimes.

Paco

Wait, Avril Lavigne is relevant? :awkney:

Not sure if insulting Sia

or complimenting her cause Avril has no relevancy anymore and Sia wants that. :fan:

None

I like both, was stating that Sia wouldn't kill for Avril's relevancy since she doesn't want to be popular

ryhanna

That's funny, considering Sia doesn't like fame and now hides her face during performances because she wants to create music without being in the spotlight. :lolgaga:

Relevance isn't everything.

Helix

Well relevance doesn't have anything to do with ANY of this...

Also not to mention if you knew anything about Sia right now then you'd know she isn't exactly looking to be the worlds Number 1 girl anytime soon, (judging by this at least: http://www.billboard.com/articles/5770456/my-anti-fame-manifesto-by-sia-furler )

And as for relevance? She's a pretty popular songwriter so I doubt she's too worried about relevance

BillieGOAT

Exactly how relevant is that tho?

JudasInTheDark

Even if Sia actually cared it wouldn't matter because Sia is WAY more relevant than Avril

Honey Boo Boo

None

I like both, was stating that Sia wouldn't kill for Avril's relevancy since she doesn't want to be popular

Quoted you wrongly :messga:
A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Jjang

Avril writes her own song and she happens to be an amazing songwriter, she doesn't need you, Sia.

Avril sold 35 million albums worldwide if not more, and had numerous hits, she's definitely relevant in the music world.

Essence
Sia has more talented in her earlobe than Avril could wish to have in her whole life. Sia has written some of the biggest songs of the past decade, and has a single that is doing well on radio on iTunes currently. The last time Avril was relevant was 2008.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived