💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TV Icon Joan Rivers storms out of CNN interview

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Is this old? Why does she have tinsel round her neck?

Lol, that's her style of necklace:  Bold, brass, and walks in the room before she does.  She loves chunky jewelry.  :)

Unless you were kidding here and I failed to see it.  :teehee:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Love Joan tbh :shrug: Beautiful woman, reminds me of myself. :derpga:

In all seriousness though, the interviewer just like :awkney: took it a BIT too far. And applause for Joan for standing up for herself :golfclap:

JudasInTheDark

That interviewer deserved it, that was ridiculous to Joan.

ULTRARTPOP

The interviewer intelligently and politely posed questions that didn't attack Joan, but just discussed some of the concerns that other people had. She was doing her job, and I guess Joan was fulfilling her job of being a full time ****.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

CoolTrainerTerry

This is exactly what Joan does on a daily basis, but when the shoe is on the other foot she can't take it.

She tells other people to lighten up, it's just a joke, don't take things seriously. Practice what you preach, hun. :manicure:

Jjang

*The interviewer clocked here and she couldn't come up with a satisfying answer, so she left.  :shrug:

RAMROD

lol so she can't take her own medicine, too bitter ain't it Joan?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji

It bugs me when people like Joan can't handle the reaction to the things they do. I will defend someone's right to comedy to the heavens and I watch fashion police but when they try and retract and act like what they do is purely materialistic and not at all personal is a joke in itself. They flat out make jokes on people's character and reputation under the guise of fashion advice. At least own up to it. Stop acting like u don't know why people are offended, it's not that hard, just own up to it. Even when gaga called them out last year I noticed the same reaction from that show, acting like they had no idea why someone cold be offended by what they say.

Arizonadream777

Joan had it coming. Now she knows how it feels. Karma TBH.

Archived