Featured Posts

"I make people laugh"

Yeah, and because of that you can upset them tho  :millie:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

I love Joan but sometimes she goes too far and sometimes she can have a ****ty attitude. She should have handled that way better.

ryhanna

The interviewer intelligently and politely posed questions that didn't attack Joan, but just discussed some of the concerns that other people had. She was doing her job, and I guess Joan was fulfilling her job of being a full time ****.

Hmm, I guess so. I just got some snarky vibes from her by the way that she called Joan 'mean' and said that she doesn't care about other's feelings, and then laughed when Joan tried to defend herself. 

I don't care for Joan or her humour, but idk, the way that the interviewer went about asking those questions just made it seem like she was sort of provoking her or something. :shrug:

SKANK

I love Joan but sometimes she goes too far and sometimes she can have a ****ty attitude. She should have handled that way better.

I'm going to get you a t-shirt with that made on it.  :dies:  :)

lazygaga

She seems so mad and yet her face stayed completely blank and moveless :emma:

that's because she can't move her face  :laughga:

Willy Wonka

I'm going to get you a t-shirt with that made on it.  :dies:  :)

I think I've finally found my catch phrase.

It's so versatile.

She is right saying that you gotta make a joke of life, but this can go too far

I, myself, have been a victim of mean jokes. I hope noone knows what it feels like when a whole class "laughs" at you joking and making fun of who you are. That was heartbreaking for me... There should always be limits. People have feelings

:yes:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Sugarfall

I love Joan I think she's hilarious but she shouldnt have been offended of those questions. Imo they were reasonable.

And I see she has a new face again  :sweat:

Klou

Such a hypocrite. It's ok for her to bash people 24/7, but when someone does it to her she flies off the handle.

xzxyyxzx

That disgusting interviewer... Like ew why invite someone on your show if you don't been like them?

AddMeOnMYSPACE

sad, no one can take her seriously now! See what happens when you make fun of people for a living! 

Runway

that interviewer's facial expressions look like she's about to cum

Archived