💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to hater blogs on twitter

lego

Featured Posts

darkwolf

Where, on this thread? No. Madonna stans started all of this. Gaga makes a mistake, posts wrong photo, Madonna stans tweet to Perez, Wendy, PawsDown, all news blog try to make Gaga look like a liar-> Gaga responds to haters blogs and calls out stans who are harassing her and are trying to ruin her image-> Madonna stans come to Gaga forum to cry how they are disappointed in her and how she goes against her own message (while forgetting their own fave was bullying Gaga in 2011/2012 and her stans just continued, Madonna never tried to stop them).

Neither did gaga when the monsters were (and are still) hating on Madonna since 2011.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hmm

• Houdini

• bionic

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

somechick

Well, Madonna can b---h as much as she wants about Gaga. I don't care since I'm not a fan of her. 

I'm a fan of Lady Gaga though, because I always thought she is "nicer" than others and doesn't give a fück about other opinions. 

When someone (anyone) is constantly badmouthing you are you gonna give a f*ck? Of course you are. I mean there comes a point in time where enough is enough and you gotta stand up for yourself. She wasn't even mean in the tweet really.

GagaMyBlood95

Really? More Madonna-Gaga talk?

Are people seriously that ****ed up that they get upset because Gaga had 90k and Madonna had 80k or that Gaga used some old picture EVEN THOUGH those pictures are very alike and she attracted almost 100k people?

wow

Alex C

capital M.E.S.S. (not on gaga's side, of course)

on another note, what is air? :rip:

Perform Living

Robotboy

ugh its like she buried them under 10ft crap :smh: 

queen.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

AnaLucia95

When someone (anyone) is constantly badmouthing you are you gonna give a f*ck? Of course you are. I mean there comes a point in time where enough is enough and you gotta stand up for yourself. She wasn't even mean in the tweet really.

She is an 28-year old woman. I think she should know how to deal with it.

I mean Bieber or Rebecca Black were able to deal with it as well and they are a decade younger than Gaga.  

Zsolti

Where, on this thread? No. Madonna stans started all of this. Gaga makes a mistake, posts wrong photo, Madonna stans tweet to Perez, Wendy, PawsDown, all news blog try to make Gaga look like a liar-> Gaga responds to haters blogs and calls out stans who are harassing her and are trying to ruin her image-> Madonna stans come to Gaga forum to cry how they are disappointed in her and how she goes against her own message (while forgetting their own fave was bullying Gaga in 2011/2012 and her stans just continued, Madonna never tried to stop them).

:trootea:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

She is an 28-year old woman. I think she should know how to deal with it.

I mean Bieber or Rebecca Black were able to deal with it as well and they are a decade younger than Gaga.  

That's actually a very good point. I have never once seen Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black (although in fairness I have no idea where she went) respond to the haters, (of which there are far more) in a way that singled out and generalised them to be of the one "fanbase". 

Bieber and at the time Black are/were almost universally hated in a way that it extended to them deeply personally, yet they didn't take to slightly childish remarks about the fans of someone who has inspired them so much. 

To an extent it was wrong of her to generalise and age has nothing to do with this, maturity has no bounds in that aspect, beyond a certain point. 

Edited by hmm

AnaLucia95

That's actually a very good point. I have never once seen Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black (although in fairness I have no idea where she went) respond to the haters, (of which there are far more) in a way that singled out and generalised them to be of the one "fanbase". 

To an extent it was wrong of her to generalise and age has nothing to do with this, maturity has no bounds in that aspect, beyond a certain point.

Of course,but there is a difference between 15 and 28. 

GagaMyBlood95

omg mess at this having 38 pages :giveup:

Exactly, a MESS...

God forbid that Gaga says something to defend herself from all the ****s that use the internet. I would actually want for her to stand by her work and everything she represents more often, maybe then some people would take her more seriously...

Of course,but there is a difference between 15 and 28. 

Oh yeah, I was just trying to say they at that young age showed a maturity that Gaga to an extent doesn't even at this point.

Edited by hmm

AnaLucia95

Oh yeah, I was just trying to say they at that young age showed a maturity that Gaga to an extent doesn't even at this point.

oh okays :hug:

Cas Winchester

This is what happened while I wasn't online. :rip:

I'm glad she stood up for herself! :applause:

somechick

:dies: I just can't even with people trying to say Bieber is more mature than Gaga. Hello, have you seen how he behaves? :dies:

and for the record, I don't even think that what Gaga tweeted was immature anyway.