💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga responds to hater blogs on twitter

lego

Featured Posts

AnaLucia95

And the gaga fans resorting to suggestive death threats and personal insults? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or the ones claiming that all Madonna fans are of a certain age? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or the ones (admittedly few) claiming that Madonna has no fans? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or in fact, generalising as a whole, not embarrassing at all, I'm sure the point is clear :)

Educate them

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hmm

• Houdini

• bionic

• lego

Top Posters In This Topic

lego

And the gaga fans resorting to suggestive death threats and personal insults? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or the ones claiming that all Madonna fans are of a certain age? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or the ones (admittedly few) claiming that Madonna has no fans? Not embarassing at all? :usrs:

Or in fact, generalising as a whole, not embarrassing at all, I'm sure the point is clear :)

There was literally ONE death threat that I saw and mods warned about it. Overreacting. Most of the monsters on this thread discuss normally. I would like to see how it is for a monster on a Madonna forum trying to defend Gaga. He would be eaten alive. Not the case here, Madonna stans stay and even shade Gaga and mods let them be.

Educate them

Wow. Another one.

FreePalestine

AnaLucia95

There was literally ONE death threat that I saw and mods warned about it. Overreacting. Most of the monsters on this thread discuss normally. I would like to see how it is for a monster on a Madonna forum trying to defend Gaga. He would be eaten alive. Not the case here, Madonna stans stay and even shade Gaga and mods let them be.

Wow. Another one.

I think I saw more Madonna "shade" (what a cringey word btw) than Gaga shade. 

Madonna is not even my favorite artist. 

Edited by AnaLucia95

Wow. Another one.

Read this first part if you want to, it's not really important; [if I remember correctly, there was the initial threat, followed by support from another user (I can distinctly remember one but there may have been more) and only a few pages back, there was suggestions to running over certain people. That's at least three, which is just as many as the amount of people clearly supporting Madonna as "Madonna stan" is being used to diss anyone who disagrees with something on the thread.

The point of the matter is that generalising as a whole is embarassing. "Most of the [Madonna] stans on this thread discuss normally" too and none of those have resorted to personal insults or death threats. How a matter is dealt with on another forum is absolutely irrelevant in the context of GGD.

Edited by hmm

somechick

Since this forum is for Gaga that would be expected right? (Well i mean you would think people wouldn't shade Gaga much on a forum for her).

lego

Madonna is not even my favorite artists.

Where, on this thread? No. Madonna stans started all of this. Gaga makes a mistake, posts wrong photo, Madonna stans tweet to Perez, Wendy, PawsDown, all news blog try to make Gaga look like a liar-> Gaga responds to haters blogs and calls out stans who are harassing her and are trying to ruin her image-> Madonna stans come to Gaga forum to cry how they are disappointed in her and how she goes against her own message (while forgetting their own fave was bullying Gaga in 2011/2012 and her stans just continued, Madonna never tried to stop them).

FreePalestine

CrownClown

Since this forum is for Gaga that would be expected right? (Well i mean you would think people wouldn't shade Gaga much on a forum for her).

:tea: 

Ahahah some people really are... I don't know  :lmao:

lego

Read this first part if you want to, it's not really important; [if I remember correctly, there was the initial threat, followed by support from another user (I can distinctly remember one but there may have been more) and only a few pages back, there was suggestions to running over certain people. That's at least three, which is just as many as the amount of people clearly supporting Madonna as "Madonna stan" is being used to diss anyone who disagrees with something on the thread.

The point of the matter is that generalising as a whole is embarassing. "Most of the [Madonna] stans on this thread discuss normally" too and none of those have resorted to personal insults or death threats. How a matter is dealt with on another forum is absolutely irrelevant in the context of GGD.

There is nothing to support Madonna for in this thread. Gaga didn't attack her. She shaded her fans. And that shade obviously hurt since you are all here trying to make yourselves more mature and making Gaga seem like a hypocrite. That is embarrassing.

And other forum is relevant since we are talking about madonna stans online from all over who constantly talk **** about Gaga whether on twitter, their own forum or even here.

Edited by lego
FreePalestine

There is nothing to support Madonna for in this thread. Gaga didn't attack her. She shaded her fans. And that shade obviously hurt since you are all here trying to make yourselves more mature and making Gaga seem like a hypocrite. That is embarrassing.

And other forum is relevant since we are talking about madonna stans online from all over who constantly talk **** about Gaga whether on twitter, their own forum or even here.

You're making even more assumptions, I personally have not once mentioned Gaga's hypocrisy in this thread, in fact I liked the tweet. My responses have been mainly to prove against the weird accusations that Madonna has no fans or couldn't perform to such a crowd (they're somewhere in the thread). I couldn't give a flying **** about gaga's POK nonsense and I don't even think it relates to this situation.

Other people have done so, yes, but once again this just comes to my initial reply to you over the unnecessary nature of generalisations ;)

The last part, as I've said before, Newton's third law doesn't apply here. Just because A does something to B, does not mean that B must do the same to A.

Edited by hmm

AnaLucia95

Where, on this thread? No. Madonna stans started all of this. Gaga makes a mistake, posts wrong photo, Madonna stans tweet to Perez, Wendy, PawsDown, all news blog try to make Gaga look like a liar-> Gaga responds to haters blogs and calls out stans who are harassing her and are trying to ruin her image-> Madonna stans come to Gaga forum to cry how they are disappointed in her and how she goes against her own message (while forgetting their own fave was bullying Gaga in 2011/2012 and her stans just continued, Madonna never tried to stop them).

Well,Madonna never started that onlinekindness thing. If Gaga can't live by her own principles  ,she should know that she will get backlash. 

lego

You're making even more assumptions, I personally have not once mentioned Gaga's hypocrisy in this thread, in fact I liked the tweet. My responses have been mainly to prove against the weird accusations that Madonna has no fans or couldn't perform to such a crowd (they're somewhere in the thread). I couldn't give a flying **** about gaga's POK nonsense and I don't even think it relates to this situation.

The last part, as I've said before, Newton's third law doesn't apply here. Just because A does something to B, does not mean that B must do the same to A.

Ok but that was all off topic anyway. Who cares if someone thinks Madonna has no fans, she clearly has. I'm talking about those in this thread, not gonna name them, who are pulling onlinekindness card whenever Gaga dares to stand up for herself.

And the last part, you didn't get the point. But I don't have time to continue, gotta go, my kids are waiting.

FreePalestine

Ok but that was all off topic anyway. Who cares if someone thinks Madonna has no fans, she clearly has. I'm talking about those in this thread, not gonna name them, who are pulling onlinekindness card whenever Gaga dares to stand up for herself.

And the last part, you didn't get the point. But I don't have time to continue, gotta go, my kids are waiting.

Oh yeah I agree that it was off-topic, but I'm not gonna let them get away with thinking they're right ;)

lego

Well,Madonna never started that onlinekindness thing. If Gaga can't live by her own principles ,she should know that she will get backlash.

So what? That doesn't give her right to be a b---h towards Gaga. And online kindness has nothing to do with this.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/111892-promote-online-kindness-implications-and-misconceptions/

Oh yeah I agree that it was off-topic, but I'm not gonna let them get away with thinking they're right ;)

That's cool, I guess:)

Edited by lego
FreePalestine

AnaLucia95

So what? That doesn't give her right to be a b---h towards Gaga. And online kindness has nothing to do with this.

That's cool, I guess:)

Well, Madonna can b---h as much as she wants about Gaga. I don't care since I'm not a fan of her. 

I'm a fan of Lady Gaga though, because I always thought she is "nicer" than others and doesn't give a fück about other opinions.