Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joan Rivers calls Pres. Obama 'gay' and 1st Lady Michelle a 'tranny'

Featured Posts

somechick

You guys need to chill, it was obviously a joke. We know her sense of humor. Every time she says something remotely crude we have these threads again, what does anyone expect? Knock knock jokes?

How was it obviously a joke? I don't know her humour. I'm not from the US. She's not on my tv. I don't know what she's normally like.

Hedi

You guys need to chill, it was obviously a joke. We know her sense of humor. Every time she says something remotely crude we have these threads again, what does anyone expect? Knock knock jokes?

Stefani328

How was it obviously a joke? I don't know her humour. I'm not from the US. She's not on my tv. I don't know what she's normally like.

Well I'm from the US and  I don't think she's funny and she is on my TV.  :toofunny:

somechick

Well I'm from the US and  I don't think she's funny and she is on my TV.  :toofunny:

Then you should change the channel. ;)

Echo

Then you should google her. That's what we have search engines for.

:)

somechick

Then you should google her. That's what we have search engines for.

I know who she is (by name anyway - I know she's associated with Fashion Police but never seen the show), so why would I Google her? Just because I know OF her doesn't mean I know what her jokes are like, and why would I assume from that video clip that she was joking? I mean you're suggesting I Google someone every time i watch a video to try to figure out if they are joking or not? :help: And btw, if i'm having to Google her to work out if she's joking or not, then it's clearly NOT obvious that she is joking. :)

Echo

I know who she is (by name anyway - I know she's associated with Fashion Police but never seen the show), so why would I Google her? Just because I know OF her doesn't mean I know what her jokes are like, and why would I assume from that video clip that she was joking? I mean you're suggesting I Google someone every time i watch a video to try to figure out if they are joking or not? :help: And btw, if i'm having to Google her to work out if she's joking or not, then it's clearly NOT obvious that she is joking. :)

artpopmess

I love her

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

xzxyyxzx

Oh Joan, mayb it was her crude humor that got her off the tonight show

2wfofat.jpg

Probglum

Well then, get dat controversy promo Joan, she can promote her DVD I saw awhile ago at the Dollar Tree while she's at it, calling people names.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?