💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Paris Hilton Sits On Diamonds For 'Come Alive' Cover Art

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

According to ET, the single will be released July 8 and Hilton will be celebrating with a launch party at 1OAK in Hollywood, July 10. ET added, “Come Alive†was written by Hilton and Mr. Beats with a decidedly summer vibe, skewing more towards pop than her last dance-heavy single. The track was inspired by the unmistakable feeling of falling in love and the video, also out July 8th, is set in an ethereal, fantasy land.â€

Paris_Come_Alive_2_1500x1500_1-640x640.j

Paris Hilton shines bright like a diamond on the cover art for her new single, "Come Alive."
The heiress and pop singer released the photo today (July 3) on her website. On it, she dressed in a blush-colored bodysuit, fishnet tights and sparkly heels. She is lounging on a bed of diamonds.
Hilton's love of sparkling crystals is nothing new. In an interview with Billboard last year, she revealed, "I just love Swarovski crystals -- I think they're beautiful. I put them on my Blackberry and my iPhone. I thought it would be really cool to put them on my headphones. It's something different that no one else really does."
She also wore a crystal bathing suit in her music video for her 2013 single "Good Time."
Earlier this week, the Cash Money Records signee revealed that the video for the track is slated for release next week. "In my magical pink cloud on set of my new #ComeAlive music video out next week!" she said about the shoot on her Twitter account. It seems the video will have a fantasy theme. Other photos posted by a fan and later shared by the singer include her standing next to a unicorn.

BrmNOfECMAAuEOP.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6150224/paris-hilton-diamonds-come-alive-cover-art

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henry

Wait, she's making music again.......

Sorry but I forgot about her tbh..................

Yanko

video looks good 

her other songs are terrible ill give this one a try 

Stars are blind and Nothing in this world are my deepest guilty pleasures :laughga: so this will be interesting

Haroon

It looks beautiful, but painful :laughga: Like I know she wouldn't be sitting on hard diamonds or whatever, but still it makes me hurt looking at it, yet I'm envious too :sweat: I look forward to her new song, I loved Stars Are Blind :music:

Archived