Banana Grande>>>>>>>>Ariana Grande

Rio Grande >>> Ariana Grande tho lbr NDgeU2S.png

I hope she smashes that glass and breaks free at the start

buy bionic

Redstreak

I'm excited to watch tomorrow :party:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Arturo

Some of you are bitter already. Why not give chance to these new artists, seems they are promising. :shrug:

Unless your life revolves around Gaga only so i cant blame you for that.

Ehhh last year had Gaga, Katy, JT, and Bruno performing. All 4 of those got my attention.

This year there's nobody I'd really want to see besides Beyonce. I just don't like the other artists. But yeah, I guess I'm bitter.

jojo Freud

Im not watching it 

Here ill tell you what will happen, nicki will come bearing ass all and miley will do some crazy **** there's no need to watch it

Edited by guymonster1

Ehhh last year had Gaga, Katy, JT, and Bruno performing. All 4 of those got my attention.

This year there's nobody I'd really want to see besides Beyonce. I just don't like the other artists. But yeah, I guess I'm bitter.

:yes:

Arturo

tbh I'm only gonna wait for a YouTube recording of Beyonce :awkney:

I did the same with the Grammys this year. I just waited for a YT upload of Bey/Jay's and Katy's performances.

ItsTommyBitch

Nicki and Ari are going to slay tomorrow :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gohan

Spilling the truth as always

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Dangerous Man

But I remember none in this site got interested by Bruno, specifically in the chart thread. :smh:

I even remembered ppl said they would only watch the opening since it's Gaga's part. :rip:

But, good for you I guess.

Many are still looking forward for this show though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LordDisick

are you serious? this years artist are way better. katys performance was horrible, and jt & bruno literally have the same performance every award show.  

dont be so shallow just because gaga isnt attending 

Edited by LordDisick