💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards [pre-show discussion]

Quark

Featured Posts

Anderson123

wait has it always been vote-based? :awkney:

The fact that it's vote-based takes away all its credibility :sharon: a damn mess

omg :lmao:

Yes. It's vote-based but of course, they arrange the categories so people vote for the ones MTV wants to see get the award. For example, that year that Firework won video of the year, they kept "Born This Way" away from that category so it wouldn't win because they knew Gaga fans would vote for BTW and it had already won Bad Romance last year. Things like that, etc.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

Shaney

The problem video was by far the worst video I've ever seen and such a big mess! I really don't get how its nominated for 3 awards... Sad really! Vma's are really about the popularity and not about creative and innovative videos! What I don't get is how katy got snubbed after such a big year for her? I predicted the bey noms because of the visual album and wrecking ball! The rest is sad! Hopes chandelier wins voty!

Chandelier won't win.

Whispering

Because I have faith in her :manicure:

So...you think that dragging Gaga constantly (every day in multiple threads) helps in what way? :shrug:

What does your constant negativity accomplish? How does your daily expression of your personal dissatisfaction over anything and everything change anything?

There is a difference between the occasional opinion over something you are dissatisfied with and constant negativity over every single thing!  

Teal Ambition

Let's just hope she attends! (Highly doubtful she performs...but we'll see)

I highly doubt it. She's going to be in Australia.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

geopang

You know what. F--k the VMAs. I'm so embarassed to see that half of those songs are even considered talent or music.

degenerate

BEST POP VIDEO

Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea "Problem"

Ki. One of the worst this year

Whispering

Let's just hope she attends! (Highly doubtful she performs...but we'll see)

Gaga will be on tour in another continent.

WHY would she attend a show, where she isn't nominated for anything anyhow? :smh:

hausofchad

Hoping that Beyonce, Sia, and Sam Smith take home all the awards they are nominated for!  They're the only true talents on that list!  Good luck!  (I'm excited to see who is performing so I can actually decide if I'm going to watch because I'm definitely not going to watch AG, 5SOS, and Usher...)

I'm sorry, but how is Problem nominated for anything over GUY? The song is fine, but that video is beyond boring. I couldn't even watch it all the way through one time, and have never looked back. GUY had its flaws, but overall it was stunning and doesn't deserve to be snubbed like this.

nikola

I'm sorry, but how is Problem nominated for anything over GUY? The song is fine, but that video is beyond boring. I couldn't even watch it all the way through one time, and have never looked back. GUY had its flaws, but overall it was stunning and doesn't deserve to be snubbed like this.

i agree i mean that video is like all performances she did for that song 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"