đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards [pre-show discussion]

Quark

Featured Posts

Why are so many of you so mad over that 1 second of Gaga in a video? These are the VMA's not the Gaga Awards. Damn cant other artists get some recognition too? MTV, VMA's, and the world does not revolve around Gaga. Let other singers have their moment :wtf:

This ! Come on, it's not a big deal :smh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• Stephen

This is actually a compliment, they used the most iconic vma performances, yall are such drama queens.

chiuga

APPLAUSE >>> all the moms in the main categories.

Vma should **** off.

I can't believe they put Miley's crappy performance together with madonna and gaga in the same promo

Aga Gydal

Looks like it's just gonna be a Beyonce show this time. Will be forever perched for her to shut that **** down. On the other hand I've gotten used to getting both a Gaga and a Bey performance in the same night so this will not be as iconic a year. Oh well, Bey's still iT.

BillieGOAT

Yeah, maybe they should **** off using her to get views, high ratings and other bull**** if they don't wanna honor her hard work.

Why are so many of you so mad over that 1 second of Gaga in a video? These are the VMA's not the Gaga Awards. Damn cant other artists get some recognition too? MTV, VMA's, and the world does not revolve around Gaga. Let other singers have their moment :wtf:

But Turn Down For What got nominated. That alone is enough to put me over the edge.

codymonster

Still can't believe G.U.Y. Got completly ignored, even though in my humble opinion, it's one of her best videos to date :/

Yes i'm pressed.

This so much. Like, Dark Horse is nominated and GUY isn't :awkney: :rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rFUSmPHu48&feature=youtu.be

YUP QUEENS IMPACT RIGHT THERE

2009 gaga paparazzi 

40.gif

Edited by valar morghulis

Lion Heart
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yeah, maybe they should **** off using her to get views, high ratings and other bull**** if they don't wanna honor her hard work.

Bless this post.

Iggy will be there. It won't :P

it will

i know right 

she was snubbed in 2012 too

you and i and marry the night videos i mean wtf vma :eww: applause and g.u.y **** all over those basic **** this year 

dark horse :awkney: 

Evan Peters

emma roberts is an abuser

This so much! I lost a lot of respect for MTV when the denied her original Applause performance to allow more focus on Miley.

:giveup: 

Wixson

it will

i know right 

she was snubbed in 2012 too

you and i and marry the night videos i mean wtf vma :eww: applause and g.u.y **** all over those basic **** this year 

dark horse :awkney:

I started getting over their snub in 2012 and they ****ed up this year again. I'm done with them.