💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards [pre-show discussion]

Quark

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Was anyone really expecting any nominations for gaga? Come on ... Gaga's career has been a disaster for years now

Deal with it  :classy:  :tea:

:awkney:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• NewYorkCity

nikola

and also royals for rock song and thats notthe first time i mean have they even heard that song it has nothing to do with rock i mean clean you ears

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Child

NOO Work Bitch & Applause :giveup:

Who's getting the icon award?

IKR ! Freak Like Me needs to happen tbh

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HauntingHollow

ex-facking-cuse me  :excuseme: what is dat even supposed to be ?  :fail: i used to have respect for VMA, but dear, this is mess  :megaflop:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

NewYorkCity

Mess.

I mean, not that I didn't expect it but when you see it is such a mess :toofunny:

G.U.Y ****s all over those videos.

But oh well.

You can use this: Gaga on her peak had 13 nom. Katy, Miley... :derpga:

Stupid move...enjoy your worst ratings in history VMA's...not only will gaga not be there because she is touring...we have no reason to watch because there isn't even a chance of her winning anything

grenziel

I just can't at APPLAUSE not getting anything, i mean it's still a success tho. (: I just hope that she's not hurt with this.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

nikola

Snubbed in the sense she got few nomination. The Dark Horse video doesn't even compare to Unconditionally. That what should have been nominated. Also Roar was probably one of the most watch videos last year.

this i mean uncoditionaly is only song that i actualy like but i gues it didnt get nominated because it wasnt popular as dark horse

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Babel

What it's more surprising to me is that KATY PERRY only got 1 nomination and Beyoncé got like 89793242 more?

Like WTF. Katy clearly had more impact video wise by FAR, she has two videos with more than 450 million views and another one with more than 100 million views.

If I was a Katycat I will be PISSED. It's like they had have snubbed Gaga in 2010 with Alejandro, Telephone and Bad Romance breaking records everywhere (I know it's not the same but just a similar case).

Edited by Hugo

Fine. :miley:   It's turning way too much into a popularity contest.

Grammys here we come  :queenga:

JaggedMonster

I'm not even surprised. The VMAs has turned into a popularity contest.

How i miss they 90s when you had all types of artist and music being nominated and preforming :ohwell: 

Nick1495

this i mean uncoditionaly is only song that i actualy like but i gues it didnt get nominated because it wasnt popular as dark horse

Yup. It's sad that the VMAs have become a popularity contest, instead of highlighting true masterpiece music video. I can tell they just threw together a list like last week or something. Complete BS

Edited by Nick1495

They are nominating based on popularity but I think that Fancy and Chandelier both deserve VOTY

I prefer Fancy tbh

And Charli XCX is nominated in ''artist to watch''. SHE NEEDS TO WIN  :gaga:

Edited by Koala