Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards [pre-show discussion]

Quark

Featured Posts

Robinladen

Ew, they are gonna let Beyoncé steal the night. Praying they'll give the icon award to Eminem instead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yanko

• Dangerous Man

• aquaprincess

• nikola

Bye for Dirty Laundry with Video w/ a Social Message... srsly, her relationship with Beyoncé is a social cause?  :sick:

NOT EVEN ONE TECNICAL CATEGORY?  :noparty:

MTV, capital M-E-S-S

🌹 free britney 🌹

Batwings

Looking at that list, I think it's safe to say that it was generally a crap year for videos. G.U.Y. and Applause are both substantially better videos than a lot of what was nominated, but sadly, they didn't get the respect they deserve. Oh well.

nikola

i mean soem nominations are so stupid i mean dark horse is so stupid and boring if you ask me i would nominatr unconditionally because that song is great and video and not nominations for G.U.Y i mean are thery crazy i mean i didnt expect  a lot of noms but no nominations it like OMFG i mean you put wrecking ball that has no creativity i mean wtf i guess they nominated ideos that got a lot of atention.....and that mean be naked in a video and you will be nominated i mean then gaga should have relised DWUW  then she would be nominated i am so disapointed by this years nominations i  hope that she will get EMA nom but i dont have my hopes up But this is just mess not just because gag was not nominated also because some nominations dont make snese...

Edited by nikola jovin
I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Daredevil

West coast and best cinematography :lmao:

I love Lana, but West Coast is the worst video I've ever seen, I could have done a better video tbh

Edited by David4404

Guess who's gonna ignore the VMAs this year again

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Nick1495

Tbh Katy got snubbed too. :shrug:

I think this year will be Miley and Iggys year. Still I'm kinda pissed lol

The industry just hates Gaga because she controls herself and doesn't allow anyone else to do that. These other singers (who are nominated) (except Beyoncè)are just letting the industry do that to themselves.

Beyoncè just got nominated cause she would kill some b---hes if she wasn't.

Yanko

Tbh Katy got snubbed too. :shrug:

I think this year will be Miley and Iggys year. Still I'm kinda pissed lol

dark horse got nominated :awkney: