Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What song did you make friends/family stan for?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

The title pretty much says it all. :yes:

I got my domestic worker at our house to stan for a lot of songs tbh. She has LoveGame, Bad Romance (okay that wasn't me tbh), Do What U Want, Applause and Born This Way on her phone. And she is forever doing Venus arms and singing the lyrics and is always singing the chorus to Aura. She even has "The Girl Behind The Aura" as her status on FB once. She betta stan. :artpop:

I got my one friend to stan for Speechless, Applause, Gypsy (why is this not a single omg?), ARTPOP, MTN, Poker Face.

And I got one friend to become a Little Monster. I was trying to get her to listen to Gaga and then when she was close to admitting she's a monster... I played her Heavy Metal Lover and she was SLAYED. Like S L A Y E D. :omgexcited:

So how about you? :spin:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SonOfAphrodite

My family and friends love all her songs  :legend:  My moms favorite Gaga album is Born This Way  :legend:

LStephens11

My mother really likes You and I, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Bad Romance.

Tropico

My family and friends love all her songs :legend: My moms favorite Gaga album is Born This Way :legend:

Omg! YAAAAS! :legend:

Bazaar

All of my friends love Applause, Aura, G.U.Y. and Do What U Want!

Tropico

Omg I have a typo in the Title. Better change it before the Grammar monsters come for me. :oops:

Son of Venus

My mum who hates pop/edm etc stans for DWUW and said it's an amazing song and didn't know Gaga has such a beautiful voice  :giveup:

I got my bff addicted to Applause,Venus,DWUW and Sexxx Dreams too :party:

hoeslay

My friends have always liked Gaga but one of my friends more recently got into her beginning of ARTPOP era and she LIVES for Venus. It's one of het favorite songs in general from any artist :)

My mom is obsessed with I Wanna Be With U, and You and I. She hums along to and sings some lyrics from ARTPOP now and then but she tells me it's just cuz I play it so damn much how could she NOT know the songs? :laughga:

Tropico

My mum who hates pop/edm etc stans for DWUW and said it's an amazing song and didn't know Gaga has such a beautiful voice :giveup:

I got my bff addicted to Applause,Venus,DWUW and Sexxx Dreams too :party:

I tried to get my best friend who I mentioned to like SD and it turns out he wasn't here for the raunchy message. :cry:

But he said it has a great instrumentals! :sara:

Contra

Mom likes DWUW,Alejandro and BTW (and perhaps some other upbeat singles). However if I decide to play her some non-singles as Heavy Metal Lover or Teeth for instance she's not gonna like em, mamasita is more into greek music :spin:

angelduuh

My mom hates Gaga but she kinda liked Telephone... and my sister like some songs too.

My friends that don't like her but don't hate her LOVE DWUW. Friends who really don't like her like DWUW too.

Tropico

My friends have always liked Gaga but one of my friends more recently got into her beginning of ARTPOP era and she LIVES for Venus. It's one of het favorite songs in general from any artist :)

My mom is obsessed with I Wanna Be With U, and You and I. She hums along to and sings some lyrics from ARTPOP now and then but she tells me it's just cuz I play it so damn much how could she NOT know the songs? :laughga:

Same with Aura and Venus here at my house. :sharon:

Fizzy

My mom tries to hate her and says you overplay her so much that I don't like it!

She stans for: PAPARAZZI AND VENUS!

She likes: Alejandro, Applause, G.U.Y., DWUW, Bad Romance (a little) and some others at times.

MY FRIEND: Judas, VENUS

He likes: MARRY the Night, G.U.Y.

My bro: Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

He likes: Scheiße

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived