💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry SUED over Dark Horse

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

bionic

I can't wait for Flame to perform a Joyful Noise/Dark Horse/She's Not Me medley on their upcoming "I Love God and God Loves Me World Tour" :fan:

buy bionic

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

The rhythm and pitch of the repeating beat pattern sound similar, but the instrumentation and feel of the songs are entirely different.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

Well her whole pop inage amd identity might be a stolen one *cough*katykeene*cough*, so.... :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LetsGetHigh

Literally her entire album is rip-offs of other songs. Her legit BTW era

Sexcuse me but Born This Way is not an entire album of rip-offs. :MANiCURE:

Blue Jeans

I hear it, Sue HA

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

xzxyyxzx

What are you doing here if you don't think Gaga's original?

Be cause he can?¿ like it's not a hard concept to grasp

If you sped up the Christian song you miiiiight have a case I suppose, not a damning as I expected though. Considering Owl City lost for using 'whoa's' in that flop of a court case I could see them getting coins for this too. Suing in the name of lawd, Katy's truly hitting all the religions spots now.

Be cause he can?¿ like it's not a hard concept to grasp

Then he just has way too much time in his hands bothering with a forum about an artist he doesn't even like.

SlayedForTheGod

LOL if you can't hear this you are delusional. I played it for my mom and even she heard it. I understand what you guys are saying about the whole BTW and EY thing but to this day I don't hear the similarities between them.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived