💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga sings LUSH LIFE

Michael

Featured Posts

elsongalang

I like it that she started her career in pop/electro genre then tries other genres like Jazz. It really sets her career not just as a pop superstar but a real singer. Jazz is a difficult genre- takes a lot of emotion and technical abilities. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

If you guys want a succinct idea of how her vocals have improved since the beginning. Go to 1:44, and listen to the word 'me'. The holding of the note, the flawless placement. Just perfect technique.

monsterdreams

Amazing

Absolutely dying for Cheek to Cheek

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I love her! :sara: She still can surprise me everyday! :legend:

I want C2C like now! :giveup:

Davidsonary

you guys realize that many of those people are probably the same age as your parents, right, and quite a few are going to be younger.

getting really tired of "elderly" jokes about Jazz crowds.   You know who goes to listen to Jazz?  People who love great musicians and music and can appreciate something besides a "catchy" beat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 22 and I love jazz. It's just that most of the people shown in that video during the standing ovation were elders.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

hoodrat

you guys realize that many of those people are probably the same age as your parents, right, and quite a few are going to be younger.

getting really tired of "elderly" jokes about Jazz crowds.   You know who goes to listen to Jazz?  People who love great musicians and music and can appreciate something besides a "catchy" beat.

:tea:

Whispering

Those statements show pure ignorance. I was at the Montreal Jazz Festival two years ago for two nights, and I can assure you that there was a crowd there on both those nights that had WAY more young people than "elderly people".

Basically, you have a fan subset here of mostly young guys, who have never really experienced anything outside of the ATRL World of Pop Divas. They don't understand that there is a huge world of extremely successful artists and music, that lies outside of their limited musical world.

Whispering

It's like her voice just gets stronger and stronger.

There's no doubt about this! Gaga came back, stronger than ever vocally!

Strength, control, versatility...all of it!

Jase

her voice is ****ing majestic here, absolutely phenomenal and I NEED C2C in my life.

AgusPop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srcmK66_e5s

Standing ovation for the Queen :legend:

She deserves it

tumblr_m05bc1Jo0E1qzk95a.gif

Archived