Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Partynauseous lyrics Gaga's best?

TMP

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Bloody Mary screams at you from the bathroom mirror.

This. I can't believe this thread. :awkney:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EvilChromatica

I thought the first lyric was "Hey, I want to have my dream kids with you" :megaflop:

Rivington St

Can anyone tell me what the introduction of the song says?

0:14 - 0:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm3i0zzzu9o

Not when Yoü and I, Dope, Gypsy, Princess Die, The Edge of Glory and Bloody Mary exist

bionic

if she really says "after a few drinks were gonna unite, stop hate" then no theyre not lmao.... 

mte

i hate cliche lyrics

buy bionic

Zsolti

I thought is was "Don't they" instead of "stop hate" :emma:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MonsterOfSpain

Bloody Mary is about Gaga's struggle between fighting her own depression and darkness and being strong for the fans in the face of all of that. It's really a powerful, beautiful, and sad song. When she feels like she's going to break down, she can't because she needs to bring up all the people that come to her for guidance and support, like Mary Magdalene after the death of Jesus. She loved him, he was crucified, and she couldn't cry because she had to help carry on his message. I plan to make a thread eventually that breaks the song down further since I've spent so much time with it, but this is a concise version. I hope this helps alter your opinion that it's a filler track. :)

Wow, I never thought of Bloody Mary like that... I read interpretations of the Mary Magdalene story that the song tells, but this is a whole new meaning of the song for me.

Spooky

Wow, I never thought of Bloody Mary like that... I read interpretations of the Mary Magdalene story that the song tells, but this is a whole new meaning of the song for me.

:cry:

Thank you!

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

MonsterOfSpain

:cry:

Thank you!

Thank you for explaining it! And I'd love to read that thread about the song. :)

Archived