Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Guess from the title. :hor:

A black orphan :udidnt:?

Or a girl who is an orphan of some sort and experiences a lot of death in her life :udidnt: (cause black is to death as red is to love)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

bionic

A black orphan :udidnt:?

Or a girl who is an orphan of some sort and experiences a lot of death in her life :udidnt: (cause black is to death as red is to love)

idk i have no idea sorry :(

buy bionic

TRUE DETECTIVE. one of the best shows i've ever seen. only 8 episodes. really, really cool stuff.

somechick

2 Broke Girls  :creepflop:

Yes! lol

But fitting with the genre above, Law & Order SVU and maybe Bones (it's kind of police-y). :)

"Orange is the new black" dude.

lmao but it does involve prison. :dies:

re-watch LOST and as smb mentioned here - the V series that were unfortunately cancelled after the second season (shame though, i loved it so much)

Valextra

So summer is here, and I have to spend thousands of hours at home (when I am not at the beach) since the temperature here is 40 Celsius. and I want to start watching a TV series.

I want it to be a :

- Police, Crime series 

or

- Political Thriller 

I don't like sciense fiction but I want some conspiracy political theories with murders etc. I loved Lost, Prison Break, The Killing etc.

Definitely:

Homeland, True Detective, House of Cards and The Following. 

If you liked 'The Killing', 'True Detective' and 'The Following' are the most similar for genre  ;)

Jenniferella

Damages is one of the best series I've ever experienced, you should try it

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Teri Hatcher

Once Upon A Time :legend: The name might seem childish but the show isn't. Once you watch the first episode you'll get hooked :P

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived